72: My Lady

The following morning came and Izumi woke up and could tell her eyes were puffy and swollen from all the crying that happened the night before. She felt something wrapped around her waist and she slowly looked down to see the blond lying right next to her. 

"Kacchan..." 

She smiled and gently placed a kiss on his forehead. 

'I can't believe all of that happened last night... but at least I finally got to tell Kacchan the truth.' she thought as she stared at the sleeping blond. 

She laid back down and stared at him and could feel her chest thumping over and over.

'Does this mean... me and Kacchan are... dating? Wait- just because I confessed doesn't mean we're dating right away. But we did end up sleeping together and... kissing...' she thought and felt her face get really warm. 

'Oh what's wrong with me, I'm a complete mess! Wait- I wanna make this right, and I won't repeat the same mistakes again!' Izumi thought and she carefully got out of bed while trying not to wake up the sleeping blond. 

'I'll see you in a little bit, Kacchan.' she thought and left his house.

( Note: Just trust me on this one, Izumi's not gonna just up and leave forever, okay? Okay! )

After a couple more hours of sleep, the blond noticed that whatever he thought was laying next to him was missing. 

"Hmm?" 

He peeked his eyes open only to find that he wasn't lying in front of a sleeping greenette but a pillow.

"What the-" 

He sat up and looked around the room only to find he was by himself. 

"Did she-" he jumped out of bed and ran out of his room to look around the mansion, only to find out she really was gone. 

"Deku- did she just-" he heard his phone ring so he went back to see who was bothering him.

He grabbed his phone and saw it was a message from Izumi. 

I'm sorry I left without telling you, but I want us to meet up today! Meet me at our high school as soon as you read this message. Oh! And wear your old high school uniform if it still fits, and bring some athletic clothes too! 

"What the- why's she sending me this? And wait- my school uniform and athletic clothes? Deku... what're you hiding?"

After taking a quick morning shower, Katsuki looked through his closet and was surprised he still had his high school uniform hung up. 

So he got dressed in his uniform and looked at himself, he cringed at just wearing it. 

'Geez, why do I look so young in this?' he thought, but because Izumi asked him to wear it, he had no choice. 

So he grabbed everything he needed and drove to his old high school.

When he arrived at the school, he didn't see a greenette anywhere. He got out of his car and looked around the area, but didn't see anyone on the campus. He looked up at the school and was already annoyed as to why he had to come here of all places and in his school uniform. 

'This is stupid.' he thought, but he continued to walk around the entire campus, only to find that the greenette wasn't anywhere. 

'What the hell, I've walked through this entire place and couldn't find Deku. Where is she, is she not here?' he thought as he walked through the empty halls.