91: Prism

"Rose slapped you?!?!" Melissa yelled. 

"Yeah... not something I was expecting her to do in the least." Izumi said. 

"She must've slapped you pretty hard if you're wearing a patch on your cheek." Iris said. 

"My cheek was pretty swollen after that, and it didn't help that since she slapped me pretty hard, my glasses fell off my face and broke. Luckily, I have a spare set of glasses, but those were my favorite ones that she broke. Hah- looks like no one likes it when I try to be happy." Izumi said. 

"Hah- you're lucky neither me or Emra were there to see that, otherwise I'm sure either of us would've tried to fight her." Iris said. 

"Not really sure if I should feel better from hearing that or not."

"So is Eri feeling better?" 

"She has yet to wake up, I'm worried that she'll get Amnesia since she fell down a flight of stairs." Izumi said. 

"Were the doctors able to say anything else, after knowing she has a sprained neck?" Iris asked. 

"Nothing else besides that, and I'm trying not to stay worried about it since Shinso and Mirio are constantly visiting her. We're still trying to figure out the whole story of how this happened to Eri and Dahlia." Izumi said. 

"Has anybody from the scene talked about it?" Melissa asked. 

"No, since the incident, the only person who's willing to talk is Kota, but he's still a bit traumatized by watching it himself. He did tell me that Dahlia pushed Eri, and then Dahlia forced herself to fall down the stairs, but nothing before that." Izumi said.

"Why don't you just ask Emra to help you figure it out?" Iris suggested, Izumi looked at the bluenette. 

"Huh?" 

"Have you really forgotten how talented your cousin is? Yes, she's a prodigy child and graduated high school at 13, did martial arts, had incredible swordsmanship, and before she became a businesswoman, she majored and graduated with a Psychology degree. I have no clue what changed her to want to do business, but I'm sure she can use some kind of Psychology to help Kota explain everything he witnessed." Iris said.

"Woah, I knew you said your cousin was talented, but I didn't know she did all that." Melissa said. 

"It would help if Emra got involved in this, I just hope she's not busy and could try to find time to help." Izumi said. 

"You won't know till you try, that's what your cousin always told me." Iris said.

"You want me to do a therapy session to help a student remember all of the details of an accident he witnessed? Just what kind of people are you friends with, Izumi?" 

"Hey, don't judge me, you have weird friends too! But do you think it's possible to try and help? I want to know the details of what happened the day Eri was pushed down the stairs, and though Kota was there, he only remembers certain parts." Izumi said. 

"Hmm, not what I was expecting to hear when you decided to call me, but fine. I'm available later today." Emra said. 

"Great! We'll meet you at your place!" Izumi said. 

"Hah- just don't expect to create wonders since I haven't had to use my psychology skills to help someone's memory in a while." Emra said. 

"Mn, thanks Emra!"