96: Superhuman

"And that's how you deal with psychos." Iris said, resting her cane over both her shoulders.

"Izuku!" 

Izumi looked up to see Katsuki running up to her and he looked worried. 

"Kacchan..." 

"Can you feel anything in your hand?" he asked. 

"Ah... no I can't." Izumi said. 

Katsuki grit his teeth and decided to take it upon himself to lift the greenette off the ground and carry her bridal style. 

"Kyaa! K-Kacchan, you don't need to carry me like this!" 

"You're gonna run and not wanna go to the hospital, and it's not like you're heavy." Katsuki said. 

"B-But that doesn't mean you have to carry me." 

"Sirius, get the car." 

"Yes sir." 

"Kacchan, please put me down."

"You two going to the hospital too?" Katsuki asked, looking at Castor and Azalea. 

"Yes we are." 

"We'll follow you there." Azalea and Castor said. 

Izumi turned her head to see Iris was walking towards the Police Station. 

"Iris, wait!" Izumi yelled as she watched the bluenette turn her head. 

"Yes, Izumi?"

"Won't you come with us?" 

"Hmph, as much as I would love to at the moment, I need to take care of this first, but I'll see you at the hospital in a little bit. I'm sure your boyfriend's more worried about your hand than anything else!" Iris teased. 

"Tch- c'mon, we're going." 

"It's not like I can walk since you're the one carrying me!" Izumi yelled as Katsuki carried her to the car.

One car drive later and Izumi was basically rushed into surgery on her arm once again, as everyone waited outside. 

"Didn't Miss Toshinori just recover from her arm getting broken a few weeks ago, sir?" Sirius asked. 

"Yeah, and I told her not to do this again, but she didn't listen to me." Katsuki said. 

'Stupid Deku, I told her to be careful and she still breaks her arm.' Katsuki thought.

Takashi walked into the lobby and made direct eye contact with Katsuki. 

"Izumi's surgery just finished." Takashi said. 

"And?" 

"She'll be just fine, though it was just a simple fracture, but it was something easy to fix. Just try to make sure she doesn't do this again, as we're not sure how many more surgeries Izumi can go through for her right hand." Takashi said. 

Just hearing that gave the blond a sigh of relief, but he knew this meant Izumi had to do a complete recovery on her hand... again. 

"Though Izumi's out of surgery, she still needs rest and won't be waking up anytime soon. You are more than welcome to come and see her tomorrow when she does wake up." Takashi said, they all nodded.

Takashi turned around and left the four of them in the lobby in silence. 

"Shall we go home, sir?" Sirius asked.