90: You Make Me

( Back in Time, slightly! )

Katsuki didn't waste a minute after ending the call with Uraraka who answered Izumi's phone. 

'What the hell is she doing at the hospital now? Don't tell me something bad happened to her.' he thought even though Uraraka had clearly told him it was students that got hurt and not the greenette. 

Still just knowing that she was at the hospital meant something bad happened when he wasn't there.

He found the correct hospital and parked the car right away and looked around the place but didn't see the greenette anywhere. 

'Where is she?' he thought and looked up and froze to see the greenette was walking out of the hospital's front entrance. 

'There she is-' 

He noticed something wasn't right because he could tell she looked exhausted, and just when he was about to head to her, he looked to see a familiar redhead walking towards Izumi. 

'What the- it's that woman from last time, but how'd she know to come here?' Katsuki thought as he was walking. 

"Ah- Rose! It's Dahlia, she's inside and I'm sure she's-" 

Slap!

Katsuki and Izumi went wide-eyed as the greenette realized Rose slapped her right across the face, and Katsuki stood there and watched it happen. Rose slapped Izumi so hard that Izumi's specs flew off her face and her cheek instantly turned red from the slap. 

"How dare you, you think it's okay to tell me that my daughter's in the hospital? It's all your fault, you wretched girl!" Rose yelled and walked past the stunned greenette. 

Izumi didn't know what to do, as she soon felt her body start shaking in fear. 

'It's... it's my fault? It... it is... it is my fault...' she thought and didn't even try to grab her specs off the ground and started walking away from the hospital. 

Katsuki watched how the greenette reacted and felt his heart drop when he saw tears streaming down her face as she was walking away from the hospital.

'Deku.' 

He grit his teeth and felt his hands clenched into fists from how angry he was at what he just witnessed. He was furious that he immediately stormed into the hospital to look and see Uraraka and Kota were still in the lobby. 

"That woman, where'd she go?" Katsuki growled. 

"She went down the hall, she went to see Dahlia." Kota said. 

Katsuki wanted to storm through that hospital and do something worse to the woman who just slapped his girlfriend, but he was more worried on where Izumi would run off to. 

"Tch- make sure she doesn't leave, I'll be back." Katsuki said and rushed out of the hospital to look for Izumi. 

'Deku- where'd you go this time?' he thought.

He wandered around the streets and once he turned his head, he froze when he saw the greenette standing in front of an old playground with her back facing him. 

'Deku.' he thought as he walked up to the greenette and stopped. 

"Hah- there you are." he sighed. 

"Y'know... at first I didn't know why Rose slapped me, but after she said that to me, I understood and realized it really is my fault." Katsuki froze.