80: Wish You Well

For the following week, Izumi had finished working at the company and was able to start going back to college. As much as she wanted to think about what was going on at the company, she needed to stay focused on finishing college this time and not getting distracted. 

The good thing about her new schedule as being a college student again was the fact that she could have lunch with Katsuki after she was done with her class. 

She learned that right away after she finished her classes on her first day to find Katsuki standing outside the campus waiting for her. It was obvious he wasn't a student and was waiting for somebody since he was still wearing his business suit and minding his own business.

"Kacchan?" 

Katsuki looked up and his eyes went wide to see Izumi standing in front of him. 

"Hmph, haven't seen this side of you in a while." Katsuki said with a smirk. 

"W-What does that mean?" Izumi asked nervously. 

"Nevermind, let's just go get some lunch, I'm starving." Katsuki said as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders and walked with her. 

"Y'know you're making it very obvious that I'm your girlfriend, right Kacchan?" 

"Yeah so? Who said we should keep our relationship a secret?" 

"Eh- w-well... no one at the company knows... besides Sirius." 

"Then we will soon." 

"O-Okay..."

Izumi and Katsuki went to the same old Ramen shop as usual and Izumi kept thinking about what Camie told her last week. 

'Camie likes Kacchan... but I hope this means she's not trying to replace not just my old position... but my place as Kacchan's girlfriend...' Izumi thought. 

"Oi-" 

Izumi felt a chopstick poke her forehead. 

"You gonna eat or not?" 

"S-Sorry Kacchan, I just keep thinking of things." Izumi said. 

"Well quit doing that, your foods gonna get cold." he said. 

"Right..." Izumi said as she started eating again.

"So... how's everything at the company?" Izumi asked. 

"Fine, just a little different without you there." Katsuki said. 

"Is that a bad thing?" 

"Yeah, cause then I have to wait for you to get outta school so I can see you." Katsuki said, she blushed. 

"So... how's Camie doing?"

Katsuki stopped eating for a second, and Izumi noticed his long pause. 

"She's okay, why're you asking?" 

"Kacchan..." Izumi paused. 

The blond turned his head to look at her and she twiddled her thumbs.

"You... You didn't date anyone when you were in college... did you?" she asked nervously.

Katsuki blinked a few times and sighed. 

"What's this about?" 

"I-I just wanna make sure, not that I'm saying I'm jealous if you did! I just-" 

"Izuku." 

She looked up at him. 

"I told myself to only date you, because that's how much I've liked you, and I still do like you. So don't think about stuff like that, because it never happened, okay?" Katsuki said.