88: 1 to 10

"Wait- this was what you had to do?" Katsuki asked. 

Izumi and Katsuki walked back to the school infirmary to see Kota and Eri still in there. 

"I don't think Eri's brothers are at home, so I want to bring Eri with us just to make sure she's safe and okay." Izumi said. 

"That's okay, Deku, I'll be fine." Eri mumbled. 

"No, absolutely not, I know both Shinso and Mirio are busy with their jobs and haven't been home recently, so I'll take care of you." Izumi said. 

"How do you know my brothers are busy?" 

"Nevermind that, let's go home and I'll make sure you will be safe and sound-" 

"Wait a minute- shouldn't I get a say in this?" Katsuki asked. 

"No, since it's my house and I used to take care of Eri when she was little, so you don't have a say, Kacchan." 

"What? But she's old enough to take care of herself, Deku!"

"Arg- would all of you shut up!" Kota yelled, all three of them froze to slowly look at the boy. 

"Gah- Eri can stay at my place, I don't live alone and I have some relatives that can watch over her." Kota said. 

"Huh? Relatives?"

"I'm home, and I brought a few friends!" Kota yelled as they got to the house. 

"How did we end up here?" Katsuki asked. 

"Not sure, and I didn't know Kota was living with relatives." 

"They're not all actually related to me, but they're considered my family." Kota said. "Oh Kota, did you just get home?" a voice said coming to the front door. Izumi looked up and froze as she recognized the woman right away. 

"I-It's... It's Mandalay?!?!" Izumi yelled. 

"Huh?" 

"What's with Kota coming home so late?" another voice said. Izumi's eyes lit up to see a woman with blonde hair and she got excited. 

"And Pixie-Bob?!?!"

Only for a woman with green hair and a much buff woman, who almost looked like a man, entered behind them. 

"Ah- and Ragdoll and Tiger too!?!? Is this a dream?!?!" Izumi yelled. 

"Arg- are you gonna tell me what the hell you're yelling about?!?!" Katsuki yelled. 

"Oh Kacchan, do you really not know who these four are?!?!" 

"No, so tell me!" 

"It's the Wild, Wild Pussycats! They're actors in one of my most favorite shows that I used to watch! They even got their own manga and everything!!! I'm so honored to meet you guys!!!" Izumi said happily as she bowed to them.

"Oh Kota, isn't this the girl that used to babysit you when we were on tour?" the woman, presumed to be Mandalay said. 

"Mn, some stuff happened at school today. Deku used to take care of Eri too, so I brought Eri because she needs a place to stay. I don't know why they followed me though." Kota said, pointing at Izumi and Katsuki. 

"We just wanted to make sure Eri got someplace safe!" 

"Well we can't let them leave just like that, we were just about to have dinner!" the woman presumed to be Ragdoll said.