Chapter 3: Eleven's Reunion

Max's pov

I couldn't believe this. Everything they told me it was true. All of it. I can't believe how the world doesn't know about all this yet. I know it's very dangerous so I would never say anything. It's not safe. Hopper decided to take us to his grandpa's old house in the woods so will doesn't know where we are. We set will down on a bed, he was still unconscious.

We didn't know what to do. All I knew is that without the girl named el they wont be able to handle that monster but we didn't know what to do.

Damn that girl must have been through many things, the lab and everything they told me about her. While we all sat in silence trying to think of a plan I couldn't stop thinking about el. I don't know why I wanted to meet her so badly. Unfortunately I can't. *time skip when they put will in a room to talk to him*.

We realised that the mind flayer knows where we were because of will so we started covering the doors with furnitures. We heard weird noises outside.

It was most likely the demodogs. However Dustin named those creepy ankmals/species. Hopper and Nancy held their guns ready to shoot. The noises stopped for a sec. It sounded like something killed them. Suddenly a demodog got in from the window.

We all gasped. It fell on the ground it looked dead. "is it dead?" Steve started asking like we knew. No one answered cause we had no clue. Hopper pushed it a little bit to check. The demodog was unconscious.

We suddenly heard the door unlocking. We immediately turned around. We waited to see what was going on. Until a girl with her hair back in gel came in. El. The girl I've been thinking about since the day the boys told me about her.

Everyone was shocked.We thought she died. Mike started crying. Happy tears so did she. They immediately hugged each other crying. I asked lucas "is that-" he nodded.

I don't know how I felt but I was so excited to meet her. But she didn't want to see me. After she hugged everyone I decided to introduce myself. "hey um I'm max I've heard a lot about you" I smiled at her trying to look confident.

But my heart was racing. She stared at me for a second and just walked away. My heart sank. I felt so embarrassed and stupid for thinking she'll talk to me.I just sat on the couch trying not to cry about what just happened.

Mike was furious once he realised that this whole time hopper had eleven and didn't tell anyone. I felt bad for him at this time I couldn't imagine thinking of losing someone very important to you.Hopper took Mike inside and we heard mike yelling at hopper.

El then sat with us on the couch while waiting for hopper and Mike to come back. I couldn't stop staring at her. She caught me and I immediately looked away.

I felt her eyes on me for a few seconds. It looked like she wanted to talk to be for a second but at the same time she wanted to kill me.I just wanted to talk to her and he her friend.

I don't understand what I did wrong. Do I make her feel like she got replaced. Maybe that's why Mike was so pissed about me joining the party. I don't know its still unfair. At least mike sorts of accepts me. He still doesn't like me though.

606 words