Chapter 1 Black Heart Lotus Evolves into White Moonlight

"Blame Him Too Cute [Quick Travel]" Chapter 1 Black Heart Lotus Evolves into White Moonlight (1)
After Xu Xi opened his eyes, he found himself kneeling in a majestic and spacious hall.

 There are three elders sitting at the front of the main hall. The two sides of the main hall are densely packed with people. Everyone's eyes are on him. They are either disgusted, happy, gloating, or happy to see the success, none of them is kind of.

 "Fang Lian," the white-robed old man in the center of the seat spoke, his voice was as loud as a bell, "Did you know your mistake!?

 " !"

 Xu Xi, twenty-two years old this year, is an actor.

 From idol drama debut to fame, and then turning to the big screen to win the Golden Horse Award for Best Actor nomination, Xu Xi's journey can be said to be smooth sailing, and she became popular in half of the entertainment industry at a young age.

 Yet his good luck seemed to run out. When filming the latest movie, a serious accident happened on the set. Xu Xi was hit on the head by a prop that fell from the top of his head, and he became a vegetative directly, only one step away from death.

 Then, a "Villain Survival System" came to him and told him that if he was willing to bind it to do tasks, transmigrate into villains in various worlds, find a way to clean himself, and gain the favorability of the protagonist, he would have a chance to be reborn.

 "This job is not easy to do," the system said with a listless and vicissitudes of life, and didn't have much expectation for Xu Xi, a newcomer, "As a villain, how can the protagonist's favorability be obtained so easily? Keeping your own life is the most important thing! As for the favorability value, it's enough to mix up a few points in each world. After a long time, there will always be a day when you save enough, and then you can return to your own world. "

 Xu Xi didn't want to die, he still had a lot of wishes unfulfilled, so he accepted the task. This is the first world he has traveled through.

 According to the information sent by the system, the original owner's name was Fang Lian, and he was a disciple of Qingyun Sect, a great sect of cultivation. He is very talented, and at the age of eighteen, he has cultivated the "Qing Yun Jue", the housekeeping method of his school, to the fifth level, and no one at his age can surpass him.

 Although the talent is excellent, Fang Lian's behavior is really bad. He thinks highly of himself, looks down on his fellow apprentices, and often ridicules everyone, earning him the nickname "Black Heart Lotus".

 Not long ago, the head of the sect wanted to choose the successor of the head among the younger generation. Fang Lian was 100% sure that this person was himself, but he never expected that this name would finally fall on Yu Huayan.

 Yu Huayan is the protagonist of this world.

 Fang Lian hated Yu Huayan so much that he used a poisoned concealed weapon against Yu Huayan in a daily martial arts competition between his disciples, but was caught on the spot and still refused to repent. The head of the sect was furious. He originally wanted to expel Fang Lian from the sect, but he was reluctant to part with his extraordinary talent, and worried that he would go astray if no one taught him his temperament, so he demoted him as an outer disciple, hoping that he would be able to do well. Introspect and reform.

 Although the "disciple of the outer sect" has the name of a disciple, he is not qualified to learn from the masters of the sect. He is usually responsible for some chores such as sweeping the courtyard, chopping firewood and cooking, so he is also nicknamed the "disciple sweeping the floor". Only then was he allowed to watch the inner disciples in class from a distance and take the opportunity to learn. But even so, there are still countless people who cut their heads and want to become the outer disciples of Qingyunmen, dreaming that one day they will be taken in as apprentices by the masters of the sect, and then they will rise to the top and cultivate the Dao.