Chapter 10

"Blame him for being too cute [Quick Time Travel]" Chapter 10 Black Heart Lotus Evolves into White Moonlight (10)
Xue Ling left for a year and still had no news, so Mo Yao went to look for him. However, Qingyunmen is hidden in the deep mountains, and there is an enchantment, so the evil spirits can't find the entrance.

 He had no choice, thinking that Xue Ling was probably delayed by something, so he could only search and wait.

 This is ten years.

 Until a few days ago, he finally got the news that the disciples of the Qingyun Sect had gone down the mountain to eliminate the demons, and immediately went to investigate ecstatically, and then returned disappointed for the umpteenth time-Xue Ling was not among these disciples.

 He once wondered if Xue Ling was tired of him, so he had been deliberately avoiding him all these years. But Xue Ling is so jealous, if he marries someone else, Xue Ling can't be indifferent, right?

 He must come to make a big fuss, right?

 As for the most terrifying thought, occasionally flashed across his mind, but he never dared to think about it.

 To this day, someone put before his eyes the answer that he dared not think of, so that he could no longer continue to deceive himself and others.

 Xue Ling left.

 Never coming back again.

 Although the fox demon didn't say anything, the silent mourning was enough to explain everything. Although Xu Xi has no lover, she can fully understand his feelings.

 The liver and intestines are broken, I am afraid it will not hurt so much.

 "Senior brother Xue Ling's tomb is in the back mountain of my school, do you want to go and see it?" Xu Xi didn't realize it was inappropriate until he said it. Qingyunmen must not allow evil spirits to enter. He hurriedly looked at Yu Huayan, who knew that the always strict heir to the head did not object, but nodded slightly to him.

 Mo Yao bowed deeply to them: "Thank you."

 Two days later, the group finally returned to Qingyunmen.

 Under the leadership of Yu Huayan and Xu Xi, Mo Yao met the head of the sect and explained his intentions. When mentioning the disciple that he was most proud of and loved, the headmaster's eyes seemed to have aged a lot for a moment. He sighed, said nothing, and waved his hand in agreement.

 Xu Xi brought Mo Yao to the tomb. He didn't go in to disturb the reunion of old people, but stood far outside, and vaguely saw the fox knelt down, and gently pressed his forehead against the cold tombstone, as if he had touched the forehead of that bright young man countless times.

 "Mo Yao, Mo Yao, come and marry me, will you?"

 Mo Yao seemed to see Xue Ling's smile again, and heard him acting like a baby to him.

 "Okay." He also smiled.

 Dots of blue fluorescent light rose from Mo Yao's body, and his body gradually became transparent. It was too late when Xu Xi found out-the fox demon had lost his cultivation and killed himself in front of Xue Ling's tomb.

 You buried your bones in the spring, why should I grow old alone in the world?

 It's better to go with you, hurry up and reincarnate together, and be a pair of ordinary people in the next life, grow up as a childhood sweetheart, and then put on the wedding dress for you with your own hands.

 It is also considered complete.

 --The

 experience of going down the mountain this time can be described as full of thrills and twists and turns. The disciples who went down the mountain talked about Old Man Zhang and the Peach Tree Demon, Liu Qingshan's revenge, and the last grudge between the Fox Demon and Xue Ling to the fellow disciples who stayed behind. The extremely rich artistic exaggeration and exaggeration made all the disciples beat their chests and feet, or burst into tears: