Chapter 22

"Blame him for being too cute [Quick time travel]" Chapter 22 The school bully must be good (11) [Start with inverted v]
After getting off the high-speed train, Xu Xi followed the crowd and made a phone call with Song Jiayou when he was almost at the exit.

 "I saw you." Without waiting for Xu Xi to react, he said on the phone, "Look up and look towards two o'clock."

 Xu Xi subconsciously looked over, and Song Jiayou was wearing a black down jacket, smiling and waving at him. Xu Xi walked over at a faster speed, Song Jiayou took his suitcase with one hand, and gave him a half hug with the other hand. Xu Xi froze for half a second, then pushed him away without a trace: "Didn't you say you don't need to pick it up? It's not like I can't find the way."

 "That's not okay," Song Jiayou said, "I want to see you as soon as possible. "

 Xu Xi was speechless, and walked out with him in silence. Song Jiayou waited for a while but didn't get his reply, so he turned his head and glanced at him: "What's wrong?"

 "...It's nothing."

 Song Jiayou stopped and stared at him seriously: "Did I make you angry somewhere? Already ?"

 Xu Xi pulled him to the corner of the passage to avoid being bumped by the crowded pedestrians: "Don't think too much, it's nothing."

 "I don't want to think too much." For the first time, Song Jiayou showed a bitter look on his face. "But recently, I often can't get through to you, and you always don't reply when I send you messages..."

 "Brother, I'm very scared..." Song Jiayou looked at him with pleading eyes, "I'll do it Tell me what's wrong, but don't ignore me, okay? I'm really scared..." I'm

 afraid that time will go back to two years ago, and I'm afraid that a person who treats him so well is something he stole in two years A self-deceiving dream.

 Xu Xi looked at him. It is so lively here, the people who pick up the station stand on tiptoes and look forward to it, and the people who leave the station run to their loved ones with joy, and the expressions on everyone's faces are so vivid.

 Only Song Jiayou's expression was lonely, filled with grievances, and even a little bit of fear, which he carefully pressed deep in his eyes. Such loneliness and helplessness seem to draw an incompatible boundary with the noisy world around.

 Xu Xi suddenly felt distressed. This is his younger brother who has been loving him for nearly two years, and he is an important relative in this world. From being weak and weak at the beginning, this person has grown into a confident, dazzling, and very good person day by day. But at this moment, he seemed to see Song Jiayou when they first met again.

 Fear, restlessness, dread, hesitation.

 And all of this was caused by his deliberate indifference.

 "You're right." It's the way I'm dealing with the problem that's wrong. Xu Xi silently added a sentence in her heart. Although he doesn't know how this child "got astray", and he can't think of how to "correct" the other party at the moment, but it really shouldn't be for him to use this attitude to hurt the other party.

 Taking the initiative to touch Song Jiayou's head, Xu Xi's tone softened: "Go home first, okay? I'm hungry." When

 Song Jiayou heard this, he didn't bother to ask him what he was thinking, so he took a taxi and went back. Family.

 This is Xu Xi's second winter vacation in this world. When I was a star, I was too busy at work, and I rarely had leisure time during vacations. It's not like now, when I have nothing to do, I read books, watch movies, and go shopping with my family. It's very pleasant.