Chapter 41

"Blame him for being too cute [Quick time travel]" Chapter 41 Domineering apprentice Qiao Shizun (4)
Xu Xi motioned Zhao Yao to lift up his robe, only to see that his exposed left leg was bruised and purple, blood-stained, and swollen for a full circle, and immediately frowned: "How could it hurt so badly?"

 Zhao Yao scratched his head: " Well, it’s because the disciple’s skills are not as good as others, and he was accidentally swept by Brother Tong Hui’s mace..."

 Although the sword test competition requires one, two, three, it does not need to fight to the death, it is more for fellow disciples Taking the opportunity to exchange ideas, it has always been advocated to stop. This Tong Hui is the disciple of Elder Qing He, and he attacked so hard this time, I don't know if it was because he wanted to vent his anger on Du Xu because of what happened last time, or if he had some other purpose.

 Seeing that Xu Xi's expression turned cold, Zhao Yao hurriedly said, "Master, don't worry, I don't... hurt at all!!"

 Xu Xi withdrew her hand from Zhao Yao's injured leg, and said lightly: " Fortunately, no bones were injured. Apply Huayu Powder externally and use Ningbi Pill internally, and you will be fine tomorrow."

 Zhao Yao took the two bottles of pills with tears in his eyes: "Thank you, Master!

 " Your opponent is Chu Hongyuan, the most proud student Qinghe has accepted in the past two years." Xu Xi said, "Although this boy is talented, he is ambitious and impetuous. If you fight patiently, he will not be your opponent. "

 Zhao Yao was able to go this far and even thought he was dreaming, but he never thought that his master believed in him like this, and he was sure that he would win the first place. He was immediately encouraged, and he said brightly: "Yes!"

 Xu Xi looked at the young man With bright eyes, he paused and added: "Of course, if you lose, you don't have to worry too much. You have just started, and there is still a long way to go. Just take this as a trial."

 Zhao Yao's heart flowed There was a warm current. He was so stupid before that he thought Master didn't care about him at all! Master is obviously such a cold-faced, warm-hearted, gentle and considerate person!

 Seeing that Zhao Yao's favorability rose to 60 points, Xu Xi urged him to go back to the room early to take medicine and rest.

 But in another place in Jingming Valley, there was someone anxious and sleepless. It was Chu Hongyuan who was evaluated by Xu Xi as "impatient".

 "Junior Brother Chu, don't worry too much," the disciples sitting around Chu Hongyuan were all disciples of the Qinghe sect, and you comforted each other with words, "That kid Zhao Yao is completely lucky to survive until now. , how could it be your opponent?"

 "That's right, you also saw what he looked like during the competition, like a mad dog, he hugged his waist and fell off the stage, he thought it was their gang of bumpkins in the mud. Rolling around? It’s unsightly!"

 "Oh, I don't understand, why did Elder Fu accept such a person as his disciple?"

 "Okay, what's the use of saying this?" Chu Hongyuan said impatiently, " Why don't you help me think about how to be foolproof in the day after tomorrow competition! It is said that the reward for the first place is a peerless magic weapon, I will get it no matter what!"

 Chu Hongyuan comes from a famous family and is Qinghe's favorite little disciple , the position is detached, so although he is arrogant and rude, the disciples around him dare not complain. Tong Hui smiled and said: "Junior Brother Chu, don't worry, during today's competition, I deliberately hit Zhao Yao's left leg several times, and when he stepped off the stage, he almost couldn't stand up, which will definitely affect his performance in the future. "