Chapter 53

"Blame him for being too cute [Quick time travel]" Chapter 53 The ex-husband who took down the iceberg (2)
Jiang Ning's university is T City University of Science and Technology.

 His grades in the college entrance examination were mediocre, and Jiang's father got through with him and sent him to T University of Science and Technology where Shen Mu was, just to make it easier for Shen Mu to take care of him. As a result, the two divorced before school started, and then Shen Mu went abroad, so no one in the school knew that the two had a short-term marriage.

 Jiang Ning was able to successfully enter the junior year because the teachers of each subject didn't fail him for his father's sake. He seldom came to the school to attend classes. When he entered school, he registered his name in the dormitory out of freshness, but he never lived in it for a day.

 After all, Young Master Jiang is as squeamish as the Princess and the Pea, and he absolutely refuses to sleep on the hard wooden bed in the dormitory.

 Xu Xi checked the double-digit balance of Jiang Ning's card, silently packed up the few remaining belongings from the hotel, and went to T University.

 The school dormitory is a four-person room, and Jiang Ning's three roommates have only met Jiang Ning a few times in a semester. At this time, seeing him coming in with a suitcase, they all showed surprise expressions.

 "Jiang Ning, you... why are you back?" Zhang Dayuan asked.

 "Well," Xu Xi smiled, "I'm going to live in a dormitory in the future."

 Several people had vaguely heard about the accident at Jiang Ning's house before, and they almost guessed the reason for Jiang Ning's return at this time, and felt a little sympathetic in their hearts. I want to say a few words of comfort, but they don't know Jiang Ning very well, so they hesitated to speak for a while, and the atmosphere was a bit awkward.

 "I don't have foot odor, and I don't snore when I sleep," Xu Xi said, "You don't have to look so heavy."

 Zhang Dayuan couldn't hold back his laughter, and the other two laughed too.

 They used to feel that Jiang Ning and Jiang Ning were not of the same class, and they had no common language at all, so they didn't have much close friendship. Looking at it now, Jiang Ning seems to be quite easy to get along with.

 Zhang Dayuan is the oldest in the dormitory. He is more enthusiastic and usually takes care of others. At this time, he imagined a tragedy of family ruin and death for Xu Xi in his mind, and he was immediately worried: "Jiang Ning, what if you Difficulties, you can tell me, although I can't help you much, but there are still no problems in small things."

 "Thank you, Brother Yuan, I do have something to trouble you," Xu Xi asked, "Do you have a part-time job group in our school?"

 "There are really a few," Zhang Dayuan took out his phone and pulled him in. Part-time job?"

 "Yeah." Xu Xi smiled, a little embarrassed, "I'm almost out of money to eat."

 When Zhang Dayuan heard this, the 1.8-meter man almost burst into tears without feeling sad. Xu Xi transferred 500 yuan: "Use it first, and tell me if you have any difficulties!"

 "Brother Xie Yuan," Xu Xi said sincerely, "I will pay you back soon."  --It is December now

 ,

The school is about to usher in the end-of-term examination week, and the business in the part-time job group is booming:

 "Tomorrow, the man will run 1,000 meters on his side. If you are free, let me know."