Chapter 11

"Blame Him Too Cute [Quick Travel]" Chapter 11 Black Heart Lotus Evolves into White Moonlight (End)
Xu Xi was shocked.

 Although he knew that the sect leader couldn't be mistaken, he still couldn't help but make sure again: "Senior Brother Yu?...is it really you?"

 Yu Huayan glanced at him and said "Yes".

 Xu Xi was so embarrassing: "Why didn't you tell me!"

 Yu Huayan: "I didn't expect my younger brother to recognize me." I

 don't know if it was Xu Xi's illusion, but he always felt that there was a trace of in Yu Huayan's indifferent tone. Si's resentment and... grievance.

 Listening to the conversation between the two, the sect leader was very pleased with the harmonious relationship between the two, and told them another important event: "You should all know the Qingxuan Master of Tiandaozong."

 The reputation of Tiandaozong is still in Qingyunmen. Above all, there is no other reason, only because this Qingxuan master has reached the state of Mahayana, and he will be able to transcend the calamity and ascend if he goes a step further. He is the well-deserved number one monk in the world today, and he is also an existence that countless immortal cultivators can only hope for. .

 "Grandmaster Qingxuan sent out invitations to various factions across the world the day before yesterday, saying that he would hold a seven-day seminar. At that time, he would pass on his own practice and experience, and at the same time, he would also answer questions for his disciples. This is a very rare opportunity. .Because of the limited number of places, after discussing with the elders in the school, I decided to let you two brothers go. I hope you can listen carefully to the teachings of Master Qingxuan, which will be of great benefit to your practice.

 " When the opportunity didn't come, Yu Huayan and Xu Xi respectfully thanked the head of the sect, then went to pack their things, and set off the next day.

 Most of the sects of comprehension are hidden in the deep mountains, and Tiandaozong is no exception. The two walked with swords, and arrived at Tiandaozong within a day. The people who were invited to come here this time are all the young leaders of the various sects. Although Tiandaozong has a detached status, he treats the guests with kindness, courtesy and respect. It is very satisfying to have someone personally take them to the arranged residence. People have a good impression.

 After a night's rest, the seminar will officially start in the early morning of the second day. The legendary Master Qingxuan was actually amiable and approachable, not at all as condescending as everyone imagined. He treats everyone like his own junior, and when he talks about the method of practice, he is also eloquent, which makes people feel like a spring breeze.

 Master Qingxuan spoke brilliantly, but perhaps Xu Xi is a "fake monk" who occupies the magpie's nest and does not have much talent in practice. After listening to it for a while, not only did he not feel enlightened, but felt that the spiritual platform was a little chaotic. For a moment, even where he was was a little blurry.

 "Junior brother, close your hearing quickly."

 Just as his mind was gradually in a trance, Yu Huayan suddenly heard the voice, and the cold voice made him jerk and come back to his senses.

 He quietly turned his head to look at Yu Huayan beside him, but found that the other person's expression was almost cold, met his gaze, and shook his head very slightly.

 What is wrong.

 Xu Xi turned back calmly, closed his hearing according to Yu Huayan's words, and the Lingtai really slowly recovered its clarity.