Chapter 114 Extra Story 2

"Blame him for being too cute [Quick Time Travel]" Chapter 114 Extra Story 2
Another week later, Xu Xi was discharged from the hospital.

 The whole process of the two of them was kept secret, and without being chased and intercepted by fans and paparazzi, Lu Chao successfully brought Xu Xi back to... his home.

 "It's not convenient for you to live by yourself." Lu Chao had a good reason, "You still need someone to take care of you."

 Xu Xi hesitated for a while before agreeing, after all, he also wanted to be with Lu Chao in his heart. Qiu Meiqiao glared at him resentfully, and muttered, "The water poured out by the married brother", let them go.

 Lu Chao's house was bought in Xinghewan in city b. Most of the people living here are entertainers, and the privacy is very good. But in the past, he was busy with work and flew all over the world, so he couldn't live here for a few days a year. Now that he brought Xu Xi back, he finally had a sense of belonging at home.

 The house has been unoccupied for a long time, and the housekeeper was asked to clean it thoroughly two days ago. It was clean and cold. Lu Chao took him around the upper and lower floors, and said, "There are few things. If you have anything you want to buy, tell me, and I'll ask my assistant to buy it."

 Xu Xi smiled at him: "You all listen to me? This site I'm in charge?"

 "Well, it's in your charge." Lu Chao said, "I'm in your charge too."

 Xu Xi felt sweet in her heart, and leaned forward to kiss Lu Chao's face. Lu Chao was dissatisfied, he pulled him into his arms, and kissed the lips he had coveted for a long time.

 The doctor said that Xu Xi had better recuperate for a while after he was discharged from the hospital, so they were not busy with taking on new jobs, and lived a leisurely life every day. Xu Xi has been secretly in love for many years, and now that it comes true, she has liberated her nature. She bought couple slippers, couple pajamas, couple tooth jars online... In short, everything should be in pairs. Lu Chao readily cooperated with his little interest, brushing his teeth with the bear tooth bowl that Xu Xi picked out for him every morning, and placed it side by side with Xu Xi's rabbit tooth bowl after brushing. Qiu Meiqiao came here once as a guest, and was shown by the ubiquitous affection of these two people. After eating, she rolled her eyes and left, expressing that she never wanted to come again.

 "Oh, I still want to buy it." After taking a shower that night, Xu Xi sat cross-legged on the sofa in her pajamas, holding her mobile phone and poking, "I also want to buy a couple of water glasses."

 Lu Chao rubbed his hair, Sitting next to him, he said casually, "If you want to buy it, buy it."

 Xu Xi was so addicted to the joy of shopping that she didn't notice that a certain man's gaze was in the wrong direction, and she went straight into his open collar.

 The hair was almost wiped, Lu Chao threw the towel aside, and leaned over to Xu Xi's side. While thinking, it has been less than half a month since I was discharged from the hospital, and I should be in good health.

 Xu Xi hadn't noticed the danger yet, and swiped another page of the screen: "Do you want black and white or red and blue? They both look good... Brother, what do you think?"

 Before he could answer, Xu Xi looked up in confusion, and was caught by Lu Chao. Hugging her body directly on the sofa, the phone fell on the floor covered with blankets, making a muffled sound.

 The lips were bitten, and the tongue slid in greedily. The man kissed deeper and deeper. Xu Xi was a little out of breath. While trying to respond, her body trembled unconsciously.