Chapter 33

"Blame him for being too cute [Quick time travel]" Chapter 33 The attacking omega (9)
Xu Xi's orgasm lasted for three full days. Every time Ren Feng had sex, he would bite his gland a few times, and he couldn't help biting other parts along the way... So Xu Xi stood in front of the mirror three days later, feeling that he could no longer go out to meet people.

 The entire neck, collarbone and even the lower part are bruised and purple, and there is even a tooth mark on the shoulder that has not disappeared, which shows how ruthless the other party's mouth was.

 Ren Feng is definitely a dog!

 While muttering, the instigator came over and hugged him from behind, and naturally kissed him on the side of the cheek.

 Xu Xi: "..."

 After the temporary mark, Ren Feng has completely regarded Xu Xi as his omega, and his favorability directly reached ninety-six. After a man has tasted the sweetness, he can't stop. It turns out that Ren Feng, who is serious and even a little shy, has long since disappeared, and the rest is extremely clingy, holding Xu Xi for three days He almost never lets go, and from time to time, he has to give a tired and crooked kiss, and he has to do the feeding by himself.

 "Look!" Xu Xi stared at him and gritted his teeth, "How can I see people!" "Just

 wear a scarf." Ren Feng coaxed, "Don't be angry, it's all my fault, okay?

 " Then he kissed him again.

 Xu Xi: "..." Men are big pigs!

 Xu Xi finally went out wearing a scarf. They were alone in the room for three days, and those people outside could figure out what they were doing with their toes. Seeing Xu Xi's appearance, they all started booing with playful smiles:

 "Hello,

 sister-in-law!" "Thank  you , sister-in

 -law!"

Just a hug. Ren Feng is a real gentleman, no matter how uncomfortable he was, Xu Xi didn't want to, he didn't force him.

 Xu Xi is not hypocritical, although this is not his own body, but he can't pass the test in his heart, and he will never accept handing himself over to other men.

 Xia Li and Ah Chun also happily came to congratulate him. In their eyes, they couldn't be more lucky to find a strong and dedicated alpha like Ren Feng. Only Wen Xiao sat motionless in the corner, her pale face was expressionless, her pupils were dark, and she didn't know what she was thinking.

 Now that Xu Xi's body has recovered, the delayed schedule will be accelerated. The crowd didn't stop this time, and drove a bus all the way to the city center.

 The situation here is obviously much better than other places in the city. Most of the nearby buildings remain intact, and there is not a single wandering zombie on the street. They have all been cleaned up. A white building is particularly conspicuous, it is the original government building of City G. Since the outbreak of the zombie virus, it has been protected and taken over by the military region, and the building has also been rebuilt in the direction of militarization.

 Probably the so-called Yuanjia Road is narrow. After Ren Feng and the others got out of the car, a large car slowly drove over at the opposite intersection. After stopping, Ding Hong, Chen Feiye and others jumped out of the car.

 Two pairs of people stood on the cold street, looking at each other with big eyes, and the atmosphere was very delicate for a moment.

 Jin Zheng: "So why can I meet you everywhere??"