Chapter 104

"Blame him for being too cute [Quick time travel]" Chapter 104 Allow you to share the day and night (7)
"Super Partner" is scheduled to be broadcast on xx Satellite TV at 8:00 p.m. this Saturday, June 12, and the orange video will be broadcast simultaneously on the Internet. Because you can post bullet chats at any time online, which is more interactive, so most young people choose to watch the online premiere.

 Song Guo is a sophomore this year. Although the end of the term is approaching, as a fan of Lu Chao for four years, she still skipped the evening self-study without hesitation, went back to the dormitory early and climbed into bed, holding the tablet and waiting for "Super Partner" with great anticipation broadcast.

 Potato chips and milk tea are on the right, and the mobile phone is on the left. The QQ group has been opened, so that I can watch and discuss with the little sisters in the fan group for a while.

 At eight o'clock, after the commercial ended, "Super Partner" started broadcasting on time. The first is an overview and introduction of the scenery of the Mingjiang River. The picture is clear and the soundtrack is beautiful, which is very fascinating. Immediately, the screen turned and came to Fangzheng Building, and the figures of the guests appeared in the camera. The barrage also erupted with the first wave of vibes, all confessing their love to their gods and goddesses. Song Guo finally saw Lu Chao's figure, shook her hands and sent a string of "Ahhhhhh" to the screen, so happy that she didn't know what to do, she could only take a deep sip of milk tea to calm herself down.

 The guests gradually gathered in the conference hall, the host introduced the rules of the competition system, and then began to draw lots to select partners. Although the partner combination has been known through the trailer, it is still very interesting to watch the lottery process. The barrage was peaceful and joyful until the scene came to Lu Chao and Xu Xi. Lu Chao asked Xu Xi, "Who do you want to be with?" In the

 camera, Xu Xi looked at Lu Chao and replied, "Senior Brother. I want to be with Senior Brother." The

 bullet screen was filled with rows of question marks.

 [? ? ? Who is the brother? ? ? ]

 [Is it Lu Shen? ? ]

 [I just went to Baidu, Xu Xi and Lu Shen graduated from the same university, so it should be Lu Shen]

 [Oh my god... How shameless is this newcomer, how dare he call him Senior Brother Lu Shen? Does God Lu know him? It's so hot]

 [One is a three-gold actor, and the other is a thirty-eighth line who can't act well in idol dramas. He's still a senior, I laughed so hard]

 [Lu Shen hates being close to unfamiliar people, Xu Xiaoxianrou will be embarrassed up]

 [I don't know if he's embarrassed or not, anyway, I'm already embarrassed for him to the point where my scalp is numb]

 The program group seems to be able to read the audience's thoughts, and later added two big subtitles on the still picture: "Senior Brother?" Then With a questioning expression. Just when the audience thought that the show crew couldn't stand the thick skin of a certain fresh meat and wanted to ridicule him from an official point of view, the scene suddenly changed, and a magical turning point came.

 The scene returned to when the guests had just entered the Fangzheng Building. Xu Xi hurried to the elevator and found that the person inside was Lu Chao.

 Song Guo was taken aback. This episode was not broadcast at the beginning of the show. She felt something tricky and immediately focused on the screen.

 Xu Xi walked into the elevator, and seemed very nervous when facing the actor Lu Da, she huddled in the corner and lowered her head without saying a word, not at all like the "cheeky" that the barrage said. Immediately afterwards, a miraculous development began, and it was Lu Chaoxian who said, "You are Xu Xi, right?"