Chapter 66

"Blame him for being too cute [Quick Transmute]" Chapter 66 Amorous (5)
Seven days had passed, and Xu Xi still showed no signs of waking up. His face had slowly returned to color, and his expression was peaceful. When he lay there quietly, he seemed to be asleep.

 But Xie Yunhan was very afraid of seeing him like this, as if... he would never wake up.

 But he was still by Xu Xi's side almost twelve hours a day, feeding him medicine on time according to Liu Yi's instructions, silently feeding him internal energy, lying on the bedside at night, and waking up if there was any trouble, Looking forward to watching nervously, and then disappointed again and again.

 He has lived these years, and he has never experienced such a feeling of caring, and he has never known that there is a feeling in the world that can be so difficult, that there is only one figure in the center of the eyes, and even dreams are full of drama The voice, and those captivating, always smiling eyes.

 Every morning, Xie Yunhan personally brought a basin of warm water, soaked a cloth towel to clean the faces and hands of the people on the bed.

 That person loves beauty so much, if he wakes up and finds his face is dirty, he will be angry again.

 He was used to being careless, but when he wiped Xu Xi's face with a cloth towel, his movements were gentle and careful, as if he was handling a piece of fragile porcelain, so heavy that he was afraid of hurting Xu Xi. This morning, he cleaned Xu Xi's face and hands as usual. When he finished wiping and wanted to wash the cloth towel, he saw Xu Xi's right index finger move slightly.

 Xie Yunhan's heart skipped a beat, and he suspected that he was blinded. He hurriedly looked at Xu Xi's face, only to see that the other's eyelashes trembled imperceptibly, and after a while, he slowly opened his eyes.

 Xie Yunhan's mood at that moment was almost ecstatic. He held Xu Xi's hand tightly, trying to call his name but couldn't, so he looked at him eagerly and nervously, and asked him if there was anything wrong with his eyes.

 It took Xu Xi a while to fully wake up. She turned her face slightly and focused her gaze on Xie Yunhan's face. After staring at it for a while, she frowned, with a trace of doubt and bewilderment on her expression.

 Xie Yunhan's heart suddenly skipped a beat, and then a chill came over him quietly.

 Sure enough, the next second, Xu Xi said, "... who are you?"

 Xie Yunhan froze, the coolness completely turned into bitterness, flowing from the heart to the limbs, bringing a tingling pain like needles, his fingertips twitched like nerves, a few breaths had passed Cold sweat on the back.

 Seeing his pale face and dull eyes, Xu Xi's confusion suddenly changed, and he burst out laughing.

 "Why are you still so careless?" Xu Xi smiled and said, "You believe everything I say? Wood!"

 He just woke up too weak, and laughed too much, and accidentally choked himself. Suddenly he coughed violently, and the coughing shook his injured heart and lungs again, his complexion changed from the pain. Xie Yunhan was still covered in cold sweat from his previous mischief, and was terrified by his posture of coughing out his lungs, so he quickly picked him up, and gently patted him on the back carefully, to see if he felt better It was one o'clock, took the pillow and let him sit on the head of the bed, then ran out to find Liu Yi.

 When Liu Yi came in, he was out of breath, and his eyes almost rolled out. It seemed that Xie Yunhan dragged him all the way and rushed over. Seeing that Xu Xi woke up, he also had a look of surprise on his face, and hurried over to get his pulse, and then exclaimed: "It's amazing, you can wake up so quickly after using the forbidden technique, and there are no sequelae. , It's the first time I've seen you! The Palace Master is really blessed!"