Chapter 18

"Blame him for being too cute [Quick time travel]" Chapter 18 The school bully must be good (7)
Xu Xi found that Song Jiayou was not in a good mood today.

 I didn't talk much on the way home from school, and I didn't have much appetite for dinner at night. After drinking a bowl of porridge, I went back to my room to do my homework. Xu Xi was a little worried and followed.

 Seeing that it was him, Song Jiayou didn't speak, just stared at him silently, not knowing what he was thinking. There was something wrong with this look, Xu Xi frowned: "What's wrong? What happened today?"

 Song Jiayou: "Do you have a girlfriend?"

 Xu Xi thought she had heard wrong: "...What?"

 Song Jiayou stared at him and repeated word by word: "Brother, do you have a girlfriend?"

 Xu Xi couldn't figure out why Song Jiayou would ask this. He thought that the child would be unhappy if he was criticized by the teacher today, or because he was bullied by someone, but he would give such an irrelevant answer: "Where did I get such a girlfriend, where did you hear about it?" What?"

 "Many people have seen that you are very close to a girl."

 Xu Xi really had no impression: "Which girl?"

 Song Jiayou exploded: "You are not only close to a girl!?"

 Xu Xi: "..."

 Song Jiayou was furious. It could be seen that Xu Xi was speechless, and felt that his anger was inexplicable and unreasonable, so it was like being poured with ice water in an instant, and the heat on his face It started to get cold, and then was gradually buried by a surge of sadness from the bottom of my heart, and I was so sad that I couldn't breathe.

 Although he himself couldn't figure out why.

 Seeing the young man suddenly quiet down, Xu Xi lowered his eyes and pursed his lips, as if he had suffered a great grievance and injustice, Xu Xi inexplicably felt that he would cry sadly in the next second. Xu Xi felt like being pricked by a small needle in his heart, and Xu Xi completely surrendered. He walked over and hugged Song Jiayou, rubbed his head with his hands, and surrendered helplessly and gently: "I just realized that you have such a temper. Big? It's okay, don't be angry, it's all my fault, okay?"

 Obviously he lost his temper, but this person said without principle, "It's all my fault"... Song Jiayou's cold heart suddenly burst into flames, and this evil fire made him feel an inexplicable feeling. Impulsive, but at a loss and unable to find an outlet, he had no choice but to hug this person even harder, and even wanted to bite him hard for a moment, and then asked loudly-

 how could your change be because of other girls? what about me?

 Will you pamper her like you pamper me in the future? Eating with her, smiling at her, stroking her hair every day?

 Then, am I going to become the person who is dispensable to you again?  Feeling that Song Jiayou

 's strength was getting stronger and stronger, Xu Xi had no choice but to remind him: "I know you are angry, but you won't strangle your brother to death, right?"

All the delusional thoughts in my head just now made my head break out in a cold sweat.

 "Brother, I'm sorry." Song Jiayou said in a low voice. He didn't explain his abnormality, because even he himself didn't understand what was going on with this overly possessive desire.

 "Well, at this age, it's normal to have some mood swings," Xu Xi said as if he had come here, lowered his head and took out a small gadget from his trouser pocket and handed it to Song Jiayou, "Here, I just made it today, and I'll give it to you."