Chapter 89

"Blame him for being too cute [Quick Transmute]" Chapter 89 Amorous (28)
Only one person has ever called this title.

 The growth rate of the ghost clan is indeed very fast. When Zheyu left, he was still a handsome young man. Now when we meet again, he is already a tall and straight adult man. His face didn't change too much, perhaps because of the special physique of the ghost race, his face was even colder and paler, without a trace of blood, and the color of his pupils was very light, giving people a sense of indifference and coldness for no reason, making people just get along with him. When he looked at each other, he would shiver with fear, and he was completely different from the young boy who loved to laugh and act like a baby before.

 His body is also cold - not referring to the aura, but the actual body temperature. Xu Xi remembered that Zhe Yu's body was icy cold when he was a child, but now that he is a full-grown adult, the cold ghostly aura around his body is even worse, and his skin will be slightly ached by the cold air even at a distance of more than one meter.

 "Why don't you talk?" Zheyu moved, and in the next moment, he was in front of Xu Xi. Those light-colored pupils looked into his eyes, as if they could see through all his thoughts, "It's still Brother A Miao, who is here again?" Thinking of using that amnesia excuse again?"

 This was really beyond Xu Xi's expectations, seeing the fluctuations in his eyes that he couldn't hide, Zhe Yu smiled as if he had succeeded in a prank , and finally has the clever and cunning shadow of his childhood again: "I got it right? Don't be surprised, after all, I've been looking at my brother for so long.

 " They all stand up, and their voices are a little tight: "...What do you mean?"

 Zheyu deliberately stopped talking, as if deliberately hanging him, and changed the subject: "Speaking of it, brother, don't you wonder where this is? ?"

 Xu Xi just then calmly and quickly scanned the surrounding environment. It is certain that this is definitely not the heaven, because the heaven will never be such a desolate and dead silence, with no grass growing.

 This place...is clearly a ghost world.

 "I did it." Zhe Yu said, showing a regretful look, "I can't help it, my brother is a heartless man, if I don't take the initiative to come to you, you're afraid you'll forget me, right?"

 Xu Xi didn't speak, and glanced behind him from the corner of the eye.

 The passageway has been completely closed.

 "Don't look, since you've come in, you won't be able to get out." Zhe Yu said, and suddenly leaned over to Xu Xi, with a frightening chill, "Brother A Miao, your vigilant attitude is really serious. It makes me very sad."

 Xu Xi wanted to step back, but the man stretched out his arms to wrap around his waist, and the cold ghostly air spread to his whole body along the place where the skin touched, and Xu Xi frowned uncomfortably. Mei: "You're... different from before." It's

 just...too different.

 This is not the immature child who trusted him and relied on him, not the fiery and sincere boy like the sun, but a dark night with no end in sight, a deep ice pool that cannot be bottomed out, mysterious, powerful, and full of love. Danger. Facing such a completely unfamiliar Zhe Yu, Xu Xi instinctively put up defenses, and even felt a little trembling and fear.

 Especially what Zhe Yu said made him feel ominous that things were out of control.

 "Of course I'm different from before." Zhe Yu looked down at him, "If I were still as stupid as before, you wouldn't be able to see me again today."