Chapter 7

"Blame Him Too Cute [Quick Travel]" Chapter 7 Black Heart Lotus Evolves into White Moonlight (7)
Everyone was shocked when they heard the words. The disciples of the Qingyun Sect who hadn't seen the scene with their own eyes were also at a loss: "Senior Brother Fang, what do you say?

 " Turned into such a scroll." Xu Xi explained to everyone, "The evil spirits that are cruel and bloodthirsty are often low in intelligence, and they do it by themselves. How can they borrow foreign things? Only unarmed ordinary people, Only those who are unable to kill people will use this monster scroll."

 The first time Yu Huayan heard Xu Xi call him "senior brother", the corners of Yu Huayan's lips curled up almost imperceptibly.

 Some people are still puzzled: "Then how can this person use this monster?"

 Xu Xi played with taste: "Then I have to ask him the deity." He turned to Liu Qingshan and asked, "Is it?"

 Everyone's eyes They all turned to this unattractive brown-clothed boy in shock.

 Liu Qingshan was still not flustered by all kinds of eyes staring at him, and his face even showed a proper expression of puzzlement and anger: "Why did the Immortal Elder say such a thing? Just because what I said during the day was heard by Master Li Kang? I have explained it clearly just now. Oh, I didn't mean it at all, why do you still keep an eye on me? Or is it because the immortal chief couldn't catch the real murderer behind the scenes, so he blamed me? Is the dignified Qingyun sect disciple so perfunctory in his work? Are you like this? What's the difference between disregarding human life!"

 Someone was moved by Liu Qingshan's words, and looked at Xu Xi with suspicion.

 "Your Excellency is really eloquent," Xu Xi didn't care about being bitten back by the other party, and threw out a shocking news in a leisurely manner, "As expected of the teacher of Nanshan Academy."

 "What?" The

 crowd asked questions in one go:

 "Nanshan Academy Is it the famous Nanshan Academy in the capital?"

 "Isn't Liu Qingshan a cook, why did he get involved with the teacher?"

 "Xianchang, what do you mean by these words? Why do I become more and more confused the more I listen?"

 Ignoring Liu Qingshan's eyes that gradually turned cold after hearing "Nanshan Academy", Xu Xi said to everyone: "The thing is like this. When I first arrived three days ago, it was this Mr. Liu who led me and my brother. I saw his appearance at that time. Neat and well-mannered, I thought he was playing a role like accountant in the mansion, no matter how bad he was, he was just a pen and ink boy who served the young master to study, but he told me that he was just a chicken butcher in the stove."

 "In addition, because our five senses are more sensitive than ordinary people in our practice, my brother and I both found that Mr. Liu has a faint smell of ink in addition to the smell of meat and oil that cooks often have."

 Liu Qingshan's face The upper muscles tensed slowly.

 "Do ordinary chefs need to touch pen and ink frequently? I thought it was a little strange, so I quietly sent someone to check the identity of this Mr. Liu." Xu Xi said, "I was very surprised by the result-this Liu Mister once worked in the famous Nanshan Academy in the capital, and he is well-known among the students because he is well versed in classics and history, knowledgeable about the past and the present."

 "So dare to ask, why does a teacher who is highly respected and has a bright future come here? To be a little cook in the county magistrate's mansion in a small county?"