Chapter 5

"Blame him for being too cute [Quick Time Travel]" Chapter 5 Black Heart Lotus Evolves into White Moonlight (5)
There used to be an old man surnamed Zhang living in the house.

 Zhang Laoweng's wife died young, and there was no reunion, and he and his son have always been dependent on each other. He grows some grain on his own several acres of land, and sells it in the city, so as to maintain his daily food and clothing, and to support his son's education. Thinking that in the future, if his son can get a good name in the examination and become a leader, life will be easier.

 The son is indeed good at studying, but he is ungrateful. After he was in high school, he was recruited by the prefect of the capital as a son-in-law. He was afraid that the Jingui father-in-law would dislike him from being poor, so he never mentioned that there was an old father at home, and he never came back here. Xiaoxiancheng glanced at his father.

 Old man Zhang had no choice but to continue to live in the broken hut alone. However, he is getting old after all, his body is getting weaker day by day, plowing the fields is becoming more and more difficult, seeing that it becomes a problem to support himself, who knows that one morning, when the old man opened the door of his room, he saw that there was a lot of food outside the door. Lou is a red and big peach. The old man thought about it for a long time but couldn't figure out who sent it. After he tasted it, the peach meat was sweet and juicy, so delicious that the old man sold it in the city, and it was sold out soon.

 The strange thing is still to come. From that day on, the old man would "pick up" a lot of peaches at the door of his house every morning. By selling these peaches, the old man's life gradually became better.

 It turned out that it was the thousand-year-old peach tree in the old man's courtyard that became a spirit. The peach tree spirit sees the old man's experience and cannot bear it, so she helps the old man by bearing fruit every day. Later, perhaps because she was lonely for too long and wanted to talk to someone, the peach tree spirit simply turned into a five or six-year-old fat boy and knocked on the old man's door, telling the old man that she ran out of the city to play.

 Old man Zhang didn't doubt that he was there, seeing that the doll was very pleasing, he took out the food at home to entertain him, and the old and the young also had a good chat. From then on, the peach tree demon came to the old man every three or four days, and every time the old man prepared all kinds of snacks he bought from the city with the money from selling peaches, waiting for him.

 An old man who has lost his wife and son, and a little demon who has been lonely for thousands of years, just became each other's company and comfort.

 But the good times didn't last long, two years later, the old man passed away, and only the little Peach Tree Demon remained. Although after the transformation, he is no longer restrained and can move the roots of the tree at will to take root and grow in more fertile places, but the tree demon stubbornly guards here, guarding his and old man Zhang's home.

 Then one day, a few men on the road passed by here and came into the house to spend the night. They behaved rudely, disliked that there was nothing in the hut, and even cursed and beat the tables and chairs to vent their anger. The dryad was angry, and used illusions to frighten them to death, and fled away, never allowing anyone to defile the house left by the old man.

 After listening to the Peach Tree Demon's narration, everyone was silent, and Xiao Chuchu's female disciples even had tears in their eyes.

 The tree demon stopped talking, and looked at the furnitures in the house silently, as if recalling the days spent with the old man in the past.

 "Since that's the case, we won't bother you." It is said that the grass and trees are ruthless, who would have thought that a tree demon would be so affectionate and righteous?