Chapter 94

"Blame him for being too cute [Quick Transmute]" Chapter 94 Amorous (33)
Finally seeing his own mind clearly, Hua Xingzhou's mind was agitated and in a trance, his usually clear and decisive brain was a little dizzy, and he almost forgot where he was for a while.

 "Xingzhou!"

 The people beside him called him, Hua Xingzhou's heart skipped a beat, and he turned his head away.

 Xu Xi's black hair was lifted back by the cool wind blowing in the starry sky, his eyebrows and eyes were curved, and he smiled happily: "Is it pretty?"

 Hua Xingzhou couldn't take his eyes off at all, staring at him blankly: "It's pretty "

 Xu Xi laughed even more

 cheerfully with a "puff": "I asked you if that shooting star looked good, did you not hear it at all just now?" Feeling that His Highness who is occasionally silly is really cute, she pulled him away with a smile and continued to point him to the stars.

 It's a pity that no matter how beautiful the scenery is, you can't see behind Huaxingzhou.

 The little fox in his heart was snuggling beside him, chattering non-stop, his heart was joyful and sweet, mixed with a bit of tension and worry, his thoughts could not help drifting away, thinking, Ayun How did he see me?

 He is still young, does he not understand these things?

 Do you want to tell him your heart?

 But they didn't know each other for long, if they confessed to this, would Ah Yun feel that he was a frivolous person?

 It was the first time that His Royal Highness the God of War, who was wise and decisive, was so vacillating. His heart was both sweet and uneasy. After living for more than twenty years, he knew that love was such a tormenting thing. The little fox next to him didn't know anything, and was having fun playing heartlessly. Hua Xingzhou was angry and funny. He had no choice but to look at him helplessly and connivingly, with gentle eyes Like a shattered star.

 Finally having fun, the two went home. It's getting late, and it's time to rest after dinner. There was only one bed in Hua Xingzhou's dormitory, and they had been sleeping together during this time, but luckily the bed was big enough for two people. But now his mood is different, Hua Xingzhou's heartbeat becomes irregular again when he thinks of sleeping on the same bed with Ah Yun.

 "Your Highness, hurry up." But the annoying little fox was still urging him, lying carelessly on the pillow and waving at him, "Aren't you tired after playing all day?"

 "...Come on." Hua Xingzhou Steady his mind, not letting his abnormality show, he took off his coat and got on the couch.

 He had already made up his mind not to tell Ah Yun about it for the time being.

 Firstly, he was afraid of scaring Ayun, and secondly, Ayun's identity was too sensitive. Even though he knew that Ayun was pure-hearted and didn't care about his status as a monster, if his father, emperor, and queen knew about it, they would definitely not tolerate it. He had to protect Ayun's safety, so that no one else could find any clues.

 While Hua Xingzhou was thinking quietly, Xu Xi had already fallen asleep. Hua Xingzhou quietly turned his head to look at him, but in the end he didn't dare to make any big moves, he just gently covered the other party's quilt up, and then closed his eyes and fell asleep.

 He dreamed again.

 And it was the dream that he had almost forgotten.

 As if to deliberately remind him, all the details in the dream became clearer this time, the flying snowflakes, the fiery red Merlin, and the man with black hair and red clothes.