Chapter 107

"Blame him for being too cute [Quick time travel]" Chapter 107 Allowing you to share the day and night (10)
Except for Xu Xiluchao, the young couple group also won 8 points by virtue of their super tacit understanding, and the rest of the groups were all overturned tragically, making a lot of funny scenes, and the scene was full of joy.

 The third challenge is "ice hockey".

 Ice hockey is also commonly known as ice hockey. This is an official Winter Olympic sport. Athletes wear skates and hold ice poles to slide and hit the ball. Each team plays six players, three forwards, two defenders, and one goalkeeper. Athletes hit the ball into the opponent's goal with ice sticks, and the one with the most wins.

 This sport is very difficult, so the program team first invited the ice hockey coach to lead everyone to practice for three hours. After lunch and a short rest, the game officially started in the afternoon.

 The five groups of partners were divided into two teams by drawing lots, one team was Xu Xi Lu Chao, Zhou Ying Mengmeng, Gu Liang Zuo Yusheng, Tang Yu Shen Jie, He Fei Wang Wenxuan plus two staff members one team. The points obtained by each group of partners in the competition will be calculated in the total score to determine the final ranking.

 Although after serious training and learning, this sport is obviously not something that can be mastered in a short period of time. Those who have a foundation in skating are better off, and those who don't have difficulty even maintaining balance on the ice, let alone hitting the ball accurately. The opponent's goal. Therefore, although the program team wanted to film it as a passionate competition, it turned out to be a funny decompression exercise in the end. The "athletes" bumped into each other and fell into a ball on the field, making sharp and cool swings. , but shot the ball thousands of miles away from the goal, which truly explained what it means to be "pecking each other". In the end, the director of the show was very happy. Although the filming did not achieve the desired effect, he got countless laughs by accident. After the broadcast, the ratings will definitely not be low.

 What's more, although the overall game was terrible, there were some eye-catching performances. For example, the petite Meng Meng was surprisingly flexible as a goalkeeper, and cut off three balls from the opponent with a keen response; Tang Yu had played ice hockey before, and his skills were not bad. The ball shooting moves are very standard, and he has become the most handsome player on the field; although Lu Chao and Xu Xi are novices, they have a strong learning ability and a high degree of tacit understanding

 . One person showed off six points and led his team to victory. Although Lu Zhaoxuxi's team lost the game, the two of them scored five points. Combined with the high scores obtained in the first two rounds, it was once again enviable. Yandi won the first place in the second issue of "Super Partner"!

 "I still imagined that I could overtake in the last level," Tang Yu wanted to cry without tears, "You two are really novices? You are too perverted!"

 Everyone echoed and condemned, but they were convinced in their hearts. Lu Chao and Xu Xi's personal quality is nothing more than high, but the two of them have a damn tacit understanding. Together, they are almost invincible in the world. One can't help but suspect that the next few rounds of champions will be won by them!

 After the challenge task was over, everyone relaxed, talked and laughed together and drove to the hotel together, had a hot hot pot meal, and then took the room cards and went upstairs to rest.

 The program team booked a luxury double suite, which happened to be a room for two partners, Xu Xi and Lu Chao were at 8065.

 It's less than nine o'clock, it's too early to go to bed now, Lu Chao turned on the TV: "Will you watch a movie?"