Chapter 47

"Blame him for being too cute [Quick time travel]" Chapter 47 Domineering apprentice Qiao Shizun (10) [End of reverse v]
Perhaps Zheng Tianyun was too confident in herself, and no other demon cultivators were assigned to guard the dungeon. Zhao Yao took Xu Xi and left here smoothly, all the way to a nearby small town, found an inn and rushed in.

 The owner of the store who was thinking about his abacus raised his head with a smile on his face and prepared to welcome the customers. Suddenly, he saw a man striding in with a bloody man in his arms. , Could it be that he was hunted down! Hurry up, we don't leave anyone with unknown origins in our store..."

 Zhao Yao freed up a hand, took out a gold ingot from his pocket and put it on the counter, the shopkeeper's eyes immediately widened.

 "Excuse me, I won't cause trouble for you," Zhao Yao said anxiously, "Is there any room?"

 "Yes, yes, come with me!" The shopkeeper's attitude immediately changed 180 degrees. Quickly led Zhao Yao to an upper room on the second floor, and asked enthusiastically, "Do you need a doctor for you?"

 Ordinary doctors can't heal this kind of injury, so Zhao Yao declined the shopkeeper, and only asked him to help you. A basin of hot water, and some clean cloth towels. The shopkeeper responded repeatedly, and Zhao Yao carried Xu Xi into the house and carefully placed him on the bed, and then took out some bottles and cans that he carried with him.

 Master told him to take these when he left the valley, but he didn't expect it to be used on Master in the end... Zhao Yao felt a dull pain in his chest again, forcing himself to calm down and treat the wound for Master.

 Taking a closer look, Zhao Yao realized how hideous these wounds were. After the blood dried up, the broken clothes and the open flesh were stuck together. Zhao Yao didn't dare to touch it with his hands, so he had to take the scissors and cut the cloth carefully, exposing the wound as lightly as possible. Even so, the unconscious person still groaned in pain unconsciously, his brows furrowed deeply unconsciously, making Zhao Yao's heart twitch tightly, and he only hated the person who endured all this not myself.

 Zhao Yao first used a cloth towel dipped in clean water to clean up the blood on Xu Xi's body. The water in the wooden basin was changed three times before it barely recovered. Having been by Xu Xi's side for so long, Zhao Yao also knew the uses of many wound medicines. He first put a layer of hemostatic powder on the bleeding wound, and then found the black ointment that Xu Xi used to heal his wounds last time. Apply it on the wound finely, and finally wrap it carefully with a white bandage.

 Although the bleeding from the trauma temporarily stopped, Zhao Yao did not relax at all.Master received so many whips from Zheng Tianyun with a mortal body at that time, he must have also suffered serious internal injuries, he must take the elixir for promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis, otherwise it will only treat the symptoms but not the root cause, and the injuries will worsen.

 "Master," Zhao Yao poured out two pills from the porcelain bottle and put them in his hand, calling carefully, "Get up and take the medicine first, okay?"

 Xu Xi had already fallen into a deep coma, unable to hear anything from the outside world. sound.

 Zhao Yao tried to call several times, but still got no response.He became ruthless, thinking, even if the master got angry after waking up, and wanted to drive the rebellious self out of Jingming Valley, he must let the master take the medicine first.

 Zhao Yao took an elixir into his mouth, gently pinched Xu Xi's cheeks with his hands to make him open his mouth slightly, lowered his body, held his breath, and gently pressed his trembling mouth on the other's lips.