Chapter 78

"Blame him for being too cute [Quick Transmute]" Chapter 78 Amorous (17)
"Yes!"

 Ao Shuo regained his energy immediately, stood up and leaned over, and kissed Xu Xi on the cheek. He has never had such a warm act with anyone before, even if he has done more intimate things with Xu Xi before, but he just follows the **** to enjoy the crazy pleasure, not to mention his mood at this time is different from before. The difference is that the person in front of him is his sweetheart, the queen he has identified, and he touches it with ardent affection, it feels like kissing a piece of warm jade, or a piece of soft cloud, with a pleasant smell. The breath made him intoxicated and even fascinated.

 He hugged his sweetheart, kissed his cheeks, eyes, forehead, one after another, almost addicted. His body was exposed again, but kissing wasn't enough, he still had to lick and bite, as if he wanted to tear this person apart and eat him into his stomach, so that he could completely become a part of his own flesh and blood.

 But Xu Xi couldn't bear his messy kissing, put his hands on Ao Shuo's head, and before the man protested dissatisfied, he leaned forward and kissed his lips.

 He bit the man's lips and sucked it lightly, he couldn't tell whether it was to appease or tease. At the moment when Ao Shuo was in a daze, Xu Xi slipped in between his teeth. The tip of his tongue was like a flexible fish, touching the man's tongue one after another. disappeared.

 Ao Shuo was almost driven crazy by him, he raised his big hand and grabbed the back of Xu Xi's head tightly, grabbed his little tongue aggressively and forcefully, entwined and sucked it happily. Xu Xi's mouth was numb with pain from him, and after pushing the man several times, Ao Shuo reluctantly withdrew from his lips.

 Xu Xi wiped the corner of his lips, and softly "hissed": "You bit the corner of my mouth!"

 "Where?" Ao Shuo immediately leaned over and said cheekily, "I'll lick it for you."

 Xu Xi Pushing him away, she sat on the edge of the plank bed and dried her wet hair facing the window. Ao Shuo stuck his front and back feet together, leaned sideways on Xu Xi's thigh, wrapped his arms around his waist, and sighed: "Miao Miao, I seem to like you more."

 Xu Xi reached out and touched the man's chin. a handful.

 Today is a rare sunny day, and the dark golden sunlight penetrated through the layers of ancient wood into the window, casting a gentle color on the two people beside the bed. The forest wind blew past, and the low grass outside the window groaned softly, as if humming a quiet song.

 "Miao Miao," Ao Shuo was quiet for a moment, then suddenly asked, "What do you look like?"

 Xu Xi raised the corners of her lips: "Speaking of which, you haven't even seen what I look like, so you dare to marry me as queen?

 " It doesn't matter, anyway, I like what you look like."

 Xu Xi deliberately said: "What if you are extremely ugly?"

 "I like it too." Ao Shuo said seriously.

 Xu Xi touched his face: "I'm lying to you, I look very good-looking. The kind that everyone loves."

 Ao Shuo smiled, thought about it but frowned again, and said domineeringly: "No, only I can Love, don't let anyone else even think about it!"

 He had already thought about it, and when Miao Miao agreed to be his queen, he would definitely build the most magnificent palace and hide Miao Miao inside, no one was allowed to see it.

 Xu Xi smiled and said nothing, reached out and grabbed a thin and long leaf from the window, put it to her lips and blew it, and the crisp flute sound flew up.