Chapter 62 Amorous

"Blame him for being too cute [Quick Transmute]" Chapter 62 Amorous (1)
During the gap between switching worlds, the system spoke: "Host, I just received a message from the main god system."

 Xu Xi suddenly had an ominous premonition: "What?"

 "Don't panic, it's good news," the system said "Because of your excellent performance in successfully clearing levels before, the main god system decided to give you a special challenge opportunity. If you successfully conquer this special world, the favorability you get will increase several times. If you count it, After passing this world, you only need to clear another normal world before you can go home."

 Xu Xi's breath stopped.

 This is indeed good news, so good that he can't believe it... In other words, after clearing two more worlds, he can go back?

 Is this long, hopeless road finally coming to an end?

 Although his heart was about to explode with excitement, Xu Xi remained awake, grasping the key words and asking, "'Special challenge'? What makes this world special? Since the reward is doubled, there must be other costs, right?"

 The system once again admired the host's powerful mind: "That's right. The difficulty of this world is very high. There have been many taskers who have challenged it before, but the clearance rate is... zero."

 Xu Xi fell into deep thought.

 The customs clearance rate is zero, indicating that the probability of success is very slim. The biggest possibility is that after a lot of hard work, we will fail and waste precious time in vain.

 But the temptation...is too great.

 Xu Xi didn't hesitate for long: "I accept."

 He wanted to give it a try.

 Just because others can't do it doesn't mean he can't do it either.

 "Need to confirm with the host again, are you determined to accept the challenge?" the system asked, "Once confirmed, you cannot go back."

 Xu Xi: "I'm sure."

 "Confirm the host's wishes, the challenge world is loaded, and now the transmission... "The

 familiar sense of spatial distortion hit, and after the surrounding space stabilized, Xu Xi opened his eyes.

 He thought that this very difficult world would be accompanied by great danger, so he tightened his nerves, preparing for some violent and bloodthirsty scenes.

 But the reality was completely beyond his expectations.

 There was no flash of sword, no blood flowing into rivers, and there were only two...beautiful men close at hand.

 Uh, there are still two beautiful men who are about to take off their clothes...

 One of the men is strong and powerful, his upper body has been stripped of his clothes, revealing his sexy bronze skin. His facial features are also very good, with a rough beauty, but when he looked up at Xu Xi, there was a trace of nervousness on his face, and he asked respectfully:

 "Master, who do you want to come first? Or We brothers together?"

 Xu Xi: "..."

 What? ?

 What kind of large magical scene is this? ? ?

 The appearance of the other man is seven or eight points similar to him, and the two seem to be twin brothers. He seemed to be shy and didn't say much, but he looked at Xu Xi with undisguised obsession and fanaticism.