Chapter 96

"Blame Him Too Cute [Quick Transmute]" Chapter 96 Amorous (35)
Xu Xi was still asleep in a daze, only to feel a light kiss on his forehead. He tried to open his eyes and saw that Hua Xingzhou was fully dressed, with his hair tied up and wearing a crown, so he reached out and grabbed half of his sleeve: "... ...Where are you going?"

 He didn't wake up, his voice and movements were sticky and cute, Hua Xingzhou's heart was so soft that he bent down and kissed him on the face again: "My mother has something to call me, I will Let's go out first. Are you hungry? Do you want to get up and eat before going to bed?"

 Xu Xi shook his head sleepily. He was tossed so hard last night, and the little fox's body is still a baby. He is really exhausted, and now he just wants to sleep.

 Hua Xingzhou touched his face distressedly, and said in a soft voice: "Then you continue to sleep, I will be back soon."

 Xu Xi obediently said "Yes", closed his eyes, and Hua Xingzhou looked at him reluctantly After a while, covered him with a quilt and went to Tianhou's place.

 He respectfully saluted the woman in fine clothes and a beaded crown: "Mother, are you looking for me?"

 Even though he was his own biological parent, Hua Xingzhou never neglected etiquette every time he met the Empress of Heaven. He was strictly required since childhood.

 "Hmm." The Empress motioned him to get up, and asked in a warm voice, "There has been no war recently, what does

 Zhou'er do every day?" "My child reads and practices as usual every day, and dare not neglect." Hua Xingzhou told the truth. He still has strict requirements on himself, and he will only go out with Xu Xi during the rest time after completing the task, or do some...intimate things.

 Thinking of what happened last night, Hua Xingzhou pursed his lips, his ears became slightly warm, and his eyes became extraordinarily soft.

 Tianhou took a full look at his subtle expressions, her eyes turned cold, but there was a gentle smile on her face: "I am most worried about you. It's just not good to be bored in the room all the time. Maybe our mother and son haven't had a good talk for a long time. Now that you've finished speaking, let's have lunch with me at noon."

 Hua Xingzhou raised his head and looked at Tianhou with a little surprise.

 In memory, his mother rarely said such things.

 Like her father, she was always afraid that he was not independent enough or good enough. When he was a few years old, he was required to eat and sleep alone every day, and the eating time was strictly controlled so as not to delay his studies.

 This seemed to be one of the few times she offered to dine with him.

 Although he was a little worried about Xu Xi, Hua Xingzhou was very happy to have a chance to get close to and communicate with his mother, thinking that it would not take long for a meal, so he agreed with a smile.

 It was still early, Tianhou ordered someone to prepare lunch, then pulled Hua Xingzhou to sit down, and talked to him with a smile.

 --After Hua Xingzhou left ,

 Xu Xi fell asleep for less than a quarter of an hour before suddenly opening his eyes.

 Without him, I just felt an extremely powerful coercion enveloped the entire residence. This is Hua Xingzhou's territory, and no one in the heaven would dare to act presumptuously here, so the only possible visitor is...

 Xu Xi's eyes were clear, she sat up slowly, tidied her clothes, and walked out.

 He didn't know how he was discovered, but the matter had come to this point, so he didn't panic, but he was prepared in his heart. It seems that Hua Xingzhou was sent away on purpose, and I'm afraid he won't be able to come back in a short time.