Chapter 49

"Blame him for being too cute [Quick time travel]" Chapter 49 Domineering apprentice Qiao Shizun (12)
Xu Xi had a long dream.

 Perhaps it was influenced by that ghost boy. He dreamed of Zhao Yao's appearance when he was a child. His immature face was gray, and he was trembling and standing in the snow with teary eyes. him, Zhao Yao suddenly turned into a boy, with a handsome face and innocent eyes, and called him "Master" with a foolish smile. Before Xu Xi agreed, the boy Zhao Yao disappeared again, and the one who appeared on the spot was A tall man with a face that cannot be seen clearly.

 "Fu Shenxue," the man's voice was deep and mellow, with a hint of familiarity in the strangeness, "Do you want me to die that much?"

 Xu Xi's heart tightened, and he woke up suddenly.

 The light-colored tulle The curtain was in front of her eyes, and the wide and soft bed was under her body. Xu Xi blinked and sat up.

 It took him a moment to realize that something was wrong, and he was shocked to find that Both his wrists and feet were locked to the carved bedposts by slender silver chains, and his range of motion was limited to three feet.

 Xu Xi picked up a chain, intending to break it with internal force, and found even more ominously that his cultivation had disappeared inexplicably!

 "Don't bother," a voice came out of nowhere, "You keep doing it."

 Xu Xi raised his head, his expression dazed, and he was in a daze for a while.

 The man in front of him should be Zhao Yao, but... he doesn't look like Zhao Yao.

 In Xu Xi's heart, Zhao Yao is a sincere and enthusiastic young man who is also a little silly. He has a magical appeal when he smiles. Just like his name, he continuously exudes the warmth of the sun.

 But the person in front of him gave the impression of being cold and glossy.

 His figure was taller and straighter than before, his shoulders were much wider, and he looked like a real man. The handsome appearance has not changed much, but the facial features are deeper, and there is a heavy haze between the brows and eyes. The original flying fly has been wiped out by the ruthless time, and there is not even a faint old shadow. up.

 This strangeness made Xu Xi's tone tinged with uncertainty: "...Zhao Yao?"

 The man smiled: "After two years, has the master forgotten me?" The

 corners of his lips were raised, but there was no smile in his dark eyes. Seeing him like this, Xu Xi felt a little uncomfortable, and endured it. With a slight pain in his heart, he said with difficulty: "These two years, why have you avoided me?"

 Zhao Yao seemed to have heard some joke, and said amusedly: "Otherwise? Should I send myself to the door to seek death?"

 "I never thought I want to harm you," Xu Xi knew that Yin Mingjue deliberately created a misunderstanding between them two years ago, which must have caused Zhao Yao's blackening, so she eagerly wanted to explain clearly, "I don' t know what you did two years ago. What I saw and what I heard,but those were all deliberately misled by Yin Mingjue-"

 "I know."

 Xu Xi was stunned: "...what?"

 "I know what I saw at the time was fake," Zhao Yao said incredibly. Whether it is serious or not, Xu Xi is completely different from the original boy who is frizzy and can't hold back what he has in his heart. "Later, I discovered the illusion that Yin Mingjue had planted on me."

 Xu Xi didn't even say that. Solved: "Then why-"

 "Master," Zhao Yao interrupted him, "You just need to tell me that you saved me back then, did you really have no other purpose?"