Chapter 54

"Blame him for being too cute [Quick time travel]" Chapter 54 The ex-husband who took down the iceberg (3)
When Shen Mu got off work, she passed by a bakery and coffee shop, and habitually went in to buy a cup of coffee.

 As soon as the door was pushed open, the heating in the store filled with the rich sweet smell of bread, Shen Mu paused, and saw the person who sold baked sweet potatoes at school yesterday, busy walking around with tongs and trays.

 "Why is there chopped green onion on that bread?" A woman in her forties asked, pointing to the glass cabinet.

 "It's scallion cheese bread," the man replied with a smile. "The taste is moderately salty and sweet. You can try it." The

 lady hesitated and gave up, moving her finger aside: "Where's the black one?"

 "That's Internet celebrity dirty buns, topped with chocolate powder." The

 lady curled her lips in disgust, and found her next target: "That bread has a lot of cream in it, will it make you fat after eating it?"

 It was obviously nonsense, the man But he still smiled and said: "We use fresh cream, without adding flavors or synthetic syrups, so the taste is refreshing and not greasy. And you are in good shape, are you still worried about getting fat?"

 His demeanor and tone are different Naturally, it seemed that he was asking questions sincerely, not at all trying to flatter customers. The woman was obviously very useful, the critical look on her face disappeared, she held back her joy and said: "Okay, then bring me two butter buns." Taking

 this process into her eyes, Shen Mu was a little surprised.

 Jiang Ning used to be a spoiled and spoiled person, only others chased him and flattered him. He never thought that one day he would be able to say these nice words so patiently, just to coax customers into buying a few yuan of bread.

 The woman took the bread and left, and the other party turned around to greet the new guest: "Hi sir, what do you need-" After

 seeing Shen Mu's face clearly, he suddenly lost his voice, as if he had been encountered. It poked there like a lightning strike.

 Shen Mu didn't seem to notice his gaffe, and said indifferently: "A cup of coffee, less sugar, thank you." The

 other party was stunned for a while, then suddenly woke up, quickly lowered his head to cover his expression, and hurried to the coffee counter: "Okay...Okay, just wait a moment."

 He was very skilled in making coffee, but when he looked carefully, he could find that his fingers were trembling slightly, and some coffee powder had spilled out of the cup.

 He collected the money, and handed the packaged coffee to Shen Mu, Shen Mu took it, and said "thank you" politely and indifferently.

 It's as if they really met for the first time, and the relationship between them is just a waiter and a customer.

 The moment she turned around, Shen Mu heard the other party ask in a low voice: "The past two years... are you okay?"

 Shen Mu didn't answer, and pushed the door open and left.

 Whether he is good or not, it has nothing to do with this person.

 The people in front of the counter watched Shen Mu go away in a daze, until the black Phaeton parked at the door slowly started to drive away, the expression on his face changed suddenly.

 "I made you coffee with sugar, but you made me feel miserable." Xu Xi said quietly, "This heartless man."

 System: "..."