Chapter 81

"Blame him for being too cute [Quick Transmute]" Chapter 81 Amorous (20)
"Queen!"

 The two little maids who followed A Yin were stunned, and hurriedly pulled out their handkerchiefs to help A Yin clean up, but they couldn't keep up with Xu Xikuai

 . this medicine is too bitter, I couldn't hold it back just now!" He apologized repeatedly, and got off the bed with the medicine bowl, as if he was going to wipe the noble queen's face himself, but it turned out that his body was too weak, As soon as his feet touched the ground, he staggered, and the remaining half of the bowl of soup immediately poured on A Yin's body without leaking.

 A Yin: "..."

 He was startled and angry, took The handkerchief to wipe his face in embarrassment, and stared at Xu Xi in doubt.

 Was this person really careless, or did it on purpose??

 Or did the other party discover something wrong with the medicine?

 But the face of the person in front of him clearly showed sincere anxiety and guilt, and there didn't seem to be any pretense.

 A Yin was figuring it out in panic, when he heard a guard at the gate of the main hall announce that it was Ao Shuo who had come.

 As soon as Ao Shuo came in and saw this scene, he was also taken aback, and immediately walked to A Yin's side: "Miaomiao , why are you here? What's wrong with you?"

 A Yin forced a smile: "I...I heard Said that the demon was seriously injured, and the king seemed to be very concerned about him, so I came to deliver a bowl of medicine, but it was accidentally knocked over."

 Ao Shuo looked at Xu Xi coldly, and Xu Xi suddenly showed a look Looking scared, he shrank back to the bed and covered himself with the quilt.  Ao Shuo said to A

 Yin: "You shouldn't come here. The demons are cunning and dangerous, what if I hurt you?" He looked down and said, "Go back and change your clothes first."

Yin was a little embarrassed, he felt depressed, and wanted to fan the flames and use Ao Shuo's hand to severely punish this demon clan, but the bowl of medicine was poisoned, so he was a little guilty, and he didn't dare bring the topic to the next level. Coming here, he had no choice but to suffer from the dumbness in a muffled voice , nodded and hurried away with the maid.

 Ao Shuo walked slowly to the front of the bed, the round quilt seemed to sense the unkind aura emanating from him, and began to tremble non-stop. Ao Shuo stretched out his hand, expressionlessly Lifted the quilt with one hand.

 Xu Xi huddled into a ball, closed his eyes and cried out in a crying voice: "I am wrong, Your Majesty, please don't hit me--"

 Ao Shuo: "... When did I say I would Hit you!"

 Xu Xi cried out, raised her face from her arms, and looked at him cautiously.

 Ao Shuo kept a straight face: "How about it, do you remember anything?"

 Xu Xi shook his head.

 Ao Shuo's face darkened even more.

 "Your Majesty," Xu Xi asked weakly, "When will you let me go?"

 "Go?" Ao Shuo said coldly, "You didn't explain anything, and you still want to go?"

 "Then, find a doctor Come and show me, and see if you can help me restore my memory." Xu Xi said, rolling up his sleeves and trouser legs, "By the way, help me heal the wound on my body, it hurts so much."

 Ao Shuo: "You really treat me Did you come here to recuperate?"

 Xu Xi pursed her lips and dared not speak.