Chapter 26

"Blame him for being too cute [Quick time travel]" Chapter 26 The attacking omega (2)
When this omega saw the two tall and powerful alphas in front of him, his reaction was no better than when he saw the zombies before. He screamed, put his palms on the floor and backed away in horror. When he stuck to the corner and found that there was no way out, his eyes A look of despair suddenly appeared, and tremblingly, he hugged his body tightly with his arms.

 System: "... Are you acting too much?"

 Xu Xi: "Shut up, don't affect my performance."

 System: "..." I will bear it.

 But the two alphas didn't think Xu Xi's behavior was too exaggerated. After all, it's normal for a weak omega to feel nervous and fearful when encountering a strange alpha, let alone in today's apocalyptic world.

 Jin Zheng quickly put away the gun in his hand, trying to make himself look amiable: "Don't be afraid, there are no zombies here, you are safe."

 Omega still looked at him shyly, trembling lips did not speak.

 "Are you alone? Do you want to go with us?"

 After Jin Zheng said this, he found that the omega on the opposite side was shaking even more, so he had no choice but to look at his boss.

 Ren Feng thought for a while and said, "There are three omegas like you in our team. They are safe and no one will force them to do anything they don't want to." After

 understanding what Ren Feng meant, the omega He raised his head slightly, but there was still hesitation in his eyes.

 "You are alone, and you have no ability to protect yourself when you encounter zombies. If you are willing to believe me, follow me." Ren Feng said, quietly waiting for Omega's decision.

 A few minutes passed in silence, and Omega finally nodded slightly. Ren Feng smiled at him comfortingly, and stretched out his palm. Omega slowly put her hand on his palm.

 Jin Zheng: "..."

 He couldn't figure it out all the time, his boss obviously has an honest and sullen personality, why do all the omega he meets eat him like that? Is it because he has a handsome face!

 "My name is Ren Feng, and his name is Jin Zheng." Ren Feng briefly introduced, "What about you?"

 Xu Xi whispered, "Little fish."

 Ren Feng nodded. Trembling slightly, she silently took off her trench coat and put it on the other person.

 Although Ye Yu's body has undergone genetic modification, his speed, strength, and acuity have been greatly improved, but no matter how powerful he is, he is still an omega, and some natural characteristics cannot be changed, such as height - he is only 1.7 meters Three, and his body is thin. In front of Ren Feng, an alpha who is nearly 1.9 meters tall, he can almost be called petite. The other party's coat can easily wrap him up.

 The The coat was full of the smell of alpha, Xu Xi blushed, and whispered: "Thank you."

 Jin Zheng suddenly felt that he seemed a little redundant here, so he consciously went out to drive, and told everyone to get in the car and go back to the base together.

 The "base" of Ren Feng and his team is located in a medium-sized underground supermarket. There are currently 20 members, including seven alphas, ten betas, and three omega. Omega is responsible for guarding the rear. Today is the turn of the four alphas including Ren Feng and Jin Zheng to go out and look for supplies.

 I saw a few people who not only harvested a lot of food, but also brought back a new omega, and most of them expressed their welcome in a friendly way-this is not easy, after all, one more person means one more mouth to eat.