Chapter 98 Allowing You to Share the Day and Night

"Blame him for being too cute [Quick time travel]" Chapter 98 Allowing you to share the day and night (1)
The dizziness brought by the space teleportation gradually subsided, Xu Xi slowly opened his eyes, and found himself sitting on the sofa, facing a wall-mounted TV, which was playing a TV series.

 Unexpectedly, the last world was a normal modern society. Xu Xi was very thankful, and stood up and walked around the house. He is the only one in the house, the area is not big, about 70 to 80 square meters, tidy and tidy, but his personal style is not strong, it looks a bit rented.

 There was an interview mirror in the bedroom, and Xu Xi saw the appearance of the last host in it, and his mind went blank for a moment.

 In the mirror, is his own face.

 It was the face of "Xu Xi".

 "System," he said blankly, his voice a little unsteady, "what's going on? I... I'm back?"

 "Well, I'm sorry, but not yet." The system said, "We are still in the last mission world , this world is a bit special, it is a parallel world of your original world."

 Xu Xi looked at the familiar face in the mirror, as if from another world, her heart was pounding: "Parallel world? "

 "Yes. The world of this world Everything is highly similar to the world you were in before, except that the stories that happened are different." The system explained, "The world line has been sent to you, you can see it yourself ."

 Coincidentally, the "Xu Xi" of this world , is also a star.It's just that Xu Xi was so red and purple in the original world, but in this world, she is a poor little girl who is confused to the end.

 The Xu Xi in this world also debuted as an actor. Because of his outstanding appearance , he was signed by a good entertainment company right after graduating from university at the age of 22. The company wanted to make him popular, and spent a lot of money to win him the number one male role in an idol drama.

 Idol drama is Adapted from the same name, it is called "Peppermint Summer". The name is fresh and the story is also very fresh. It takes place on the high school campus and tells the growth, friendship and ambiguous love of several boys and girls. The original writing is very delicate and touching. The male protagonist Xu Qingxia is a tall and handsome college bully with a gentle personality but can flirt. Therefore, when they learned that it was going to be adapted into a TV series, the reaction of book fans was very strong, most of them were against it, fearing that the original work would be destroyed, especially the male god Xu Qingxia in their hearts; Until the crew sent out the makeup photos.

 In the makeup photo, Xu Xi is wearing a simple and clean white shirt, gentle and handsome, holding a stack of books, turning her head slightly, and smiling at the camera. Just such a photo immediately captured 90% of book fans and passers-by.

 "What kind of fairy face value is this!! I will lick it first!!"

 "Where did the fairy brother come from! Isn't this the Xu Qingxia in my mind! Ahhh, I will die without regrets!

 " It 's a destiny destined by God!"

 "I'm so sweet, I used to say that I wouldn't watch dramas even if I was killed, but now I want to watch it because of this little brother's looks!" There

 were praises on the Internet, Xu Xi's company saw that the situation was good, and hurriedly Another wave of hot searches was bought, and the major marketing accounts have blown Xu Xi into the sky one after another.

 However, the greater the expectation, the greater the disappointment. After the episode started, everyone was dumbfounded and almost dropped their jaws.  "No... for those who haven't seen it, I would like to ask, is the hero