Chapter 57

"Blame him for being too cute [Quick time travel]" Chapter 57 The ex-husband who took down the iceberg (6)
"Favourability has finally reached zero!" The system excitedly announced the good news.

 Xu Xi: "..." It sounds really sad.

 "It's still going up!" the system said pleasantly, "Six...seven...eight...nine!"

 Xu Xi nodded. It's easy to say that the degree of favorability is positive, which means that Shen Mu no longer dislikes him, but she still can't trust him.

 Xu Xi couldn't prove her loyalty to Shen Mu in a short period of time, so she could only increase her bargaining chips in other places.

 Early the next morning, he went to the supermarket to buy a lot of fresh ingredients, and called Shen Mu around ten o'clock: "Hello, Mr. Shen, I'm Jiang Ning. Are you free at noon today?"

 There is no work today, Mother Shen took Grandma Shen out to play and didn't come back at noon, but Shen Mu happened to have free time, so she

 replied, "I'm free." "That's great," Xu Xi said happily, "I'll treat you to dinner at noon Okay, can you come to Fuyuan community at twelve o'clock?"

 Shen Mu agreed.

 Obviously the other party helped him, but it turned out that the other party invited him to dinner. Of course, Shen Mu was embarrassed to go empty-handed, so he bought some fresh fruits and drove to Fuyuan Community around 11:50.

 Xu Xi was already waiting there, and when she saw him, she rushed up to meet him: "Mr. Shen."

 Shen Mu nodded at him, "Where are you going to eat? Get in the car and I'll give you a lift."

 Xu Xi smiled and said, "Go to my house. "

 Shen Mu raised his eyebrows slightly.

 "I rent a house in this community," Xu Xi said, "My cooking skills have improved a lot in the past two years, Mr. Shen, come and give it a try."

 Shen Mu, as a person who is waiting to eat, of course will not pick three Picking four, followed Xu Xi into the Fuyuan community.

 The buildings here are relatively old, with black walls, graffiti and small advertisements, and poor lighting. The corridors are dark in broad daylight. As Shen Mu walked, she remembered the days when she and Jiang Ning lived together. The other party is very sloppy in life, has never taken the initiative to do housework, and even does not clean up personal hygiene. The changed clothes are always thrown here and there, and they never know how to wash themselves. Shen Mu often followed him to pick up clothes like a nanny, and talked about hygiene issues to him many times, but Jiang Ning couldn't understand at all: "Who asked you to wash it yourself? Can't you hire a part-time worker?"

 On the one hand, Shen Mu felt that there was no Necessary, on the other hand, he has a strong sense of private domain, their own home, and he doesn't want strangers to get involved.

 Thinking about it now, even if Jiang Ning hadn't done anything wrong to him back then, with their completely different life concepts and habits, they would have separated sooner or later.

 Just as he was thinking, Xu Xi who was leading the way had already stopped, stood in front of a security door, turned around and smiled at him, a little embarrassed and said: "The house is relatively small, I hope Mr. Shen doesn't mind."

 Shen Mu thought to himself, Size doesn't matter, as long as it doesn't get too dirty or messy.

 Xu Xi opened the door and asked Shen Mu to go in first.