Chapter 113 Extra Story 1

"Blame Him Too Cute [Quick Travel]" Chapter 113 Extra Story 1
Qiu Meiqiao has mixed feelings recently.

 On the day Xu Xi woke up, when she rushed from the hotel to the ward, she saw Xu Xi crying in Lu Chao's arms, her eyes were swollen. Lu Chao hugged him tightly and patted his back like coaxing a child.

 When I just woke up, I must be excited, and it is normal to vent a bit. Qiu Meiqiao thought.

 When she arrived at the ward the next day, Lu Chao was helping Xu Xi to do rehabilitation exercises in the room. Xu Xi was tired from walking, so Lu Chao directly picked him up and put him back on the bed.

 It is normal for brothers and sisters to help each other. Qiu Meiqiao thought.

 When she arrived at the ward on the third day, Lu Chao peeled and cut the fruit into pieces, and fed Xu Xi with a toothpick. Xu Xi seemed a little embarrassed and wanted to do it by herself, but Lu Chao avoided his hand and asked him to open his mouth. Xu Xi obediently opened her mouth to eat, and looked at Lu Chao with a sweet smile.

 Xu Xi had just woken up, her hands were weak, and it was normal for Lu Chao to help feed her... Qiu Meiqiao tried her best to ignore the weird feeling and comforted herself.

 When she came to the ward on the fourth day, she saw Lu Chao pressing Xu Xi on the soft pillow of the hospital bed, kissing him fiercely.

 Xu Xi was almost sinking into the soft quilt. From Qiu Meiqiao's perspective, she could only see one of his red ears and a thin hand pulling out the folds of Lu Chao's back shirt.

 Qiu Meiqiao... Qiu Meiqiao couldn't calm down anymore.

 I think she is a well-known gold medal agent in the wind and rain in the circle. There is nothing to say about her psychological quality, but facing the scene in front of her, it is still like being hit by eighteen thunderbolts. The whole person is not good up!

 Sensitively aware that someone was coming, Lu Chao sat up for a while and turned his head to look at him lightly. He didn't feel ashamed or panicked at being caught, but his eyes were still a little displeased, as if he disliked Qiu Meiqiao's coming at an inappropriate time. Xu Xi was very embarrassed, and blushed and shouted: "Sister Meiqiao..."

 Qiu Meiqiao used all the composure in her life to hold her aura, she ignored Xu Xi, and politely addressed her. Lu Chao said: "Mr. Lu, can Xiao Xi and I chat alone for a while?"

 Lu Chao said "Yes", stood up and said to Xu Xi, "I'll go buy you some fruit. Do you want to eat strawberries?"

 Xu Xi nodded and watched him leave, her little eyes were actually a little bit reluctant.

 Qiu Meiqiao had a toothache for a while, and when Lu Chao finally left, she closed the door, stepped on stiletto heels and slammed in front of Xu Xi, asking her with a look of excitement: "What's going on, Xu Xiaoxi?" Tell me quickly!!"

 "Don't be angry," Xu Xi smiled and let her sit down, and said, "It's just what you saw, I'm with senior brother."

 Qiu Meiqiao: "..."

 Why can you say such a big thing so calmly! ! !

 "Actually, I liked him before my accident." Xu Xi told her.

 Qiu Meiqiao was taken aback for a moment, forgetting to be angry for a while. She knew that Xu Xi had always admired and respected Lu Chao, but she didn't expect that there was such a layer of affection in it?

 "At that time, I thought a lot and didn't dare to confess. It wasn't until something like this happened and I woke up and found that he was still there. I didn't think I had anything to worry about anymore." Xu Xi said softly, "People only have one Life, and a short life, I was lucky enough to pick up another one, and then I realized that there is nothing more important than living according to my heart."