Chapter 67

"Blame him for being too cute [Quick Transmute]" Chapter 67 Amorous and charming (6)
Xie Yunhan returned to the bamboo courtyard.

 This was the residence Xu Xi arranged for him at the beginning, and he stayed in the dormitory to take care of Xu Xi during this period of time, and he hadn't come back for a long time .

 He simply tidied up and lay down on the bed. But even if I close my eyes, my mind is still in chaos, and I don't feel sleepy at all.

 Thinking of what that person might be doing now, Xie Yunhan felt a hole in his heart pierced by an ice pick, and it was cold and painful.

 Is he flirting with that man?

 He will also stare at that man with those eyes that seem to be as deep as the sea forever, and say some ambiguous love words with a smile?

 Would he still touch that man's body with his hands, viciously tease the other's desire, and then take the initiative to send himself into the other's arms?  Xie Yunhan sat up abruptly, and looked straight over.  Xie Yunhan clenched his fist with such strength that his bones groaned vaguely, and the air pressure in his body instantly dropped to a terrifying level  . He hurriedly leaned forward and slapped him on the shoulder, and cursed dumbfoundingly, "Dead wood, are you stupid! In such a short period of time, do you look down on him or me!?"  Xie Yunhan's expression changed, and he frowned. with him.

 Xie Yunhan opened his eyes, and suddenly grabbed one side of the bed board Ruthlessly, breaking the board into powder with one grip.

 The pain in his heart became more and more profound, and at the same time, the coldness was gradually replaced by jealousy, and a burst of anger and unwillingness erupted loudly, even stronger than when his skills were abolished and he was exiled as a slave.

 Just when he felt that his emotions were about to lose control, the door was suddenly pushed open with a "creak", and the voice of the visitor sounded a little surprised: "Are you asleep?"

 Xu Xi was dressed very casually, with only a simple crimson robe over the white pajamas, and a pair of wooden clogs on her feet, and walked over with a thud: "Tsk tsk tsk , you said you were going to decoct medicine for me. As a result, I secretly came here to sleep, my palace lord sees that you haven't played for three days, and you're about to go to the house!"

 Xie Yunhan didn't seem to hear his feigned anger reprimand, and just stared at him, mouthing Slowly asked: Where is that man?

 "Huh? Did you see it?" Xu Xi raised his eyebrows in surprise, then smiled ambiguously, and said in a low voice, "He...Of course he has been squeezed dry by me, and he is still lying on the bed."

 "I didn't touch him at all!" Xu Xi said, "That man went to the bedroom without my permission, and I have already sent him away."

 Xie Yunhan looked into his eyes, as if trying to tell whether he was lying or not. Then he took his palm coldly and wrote stroke by stroke: what you said to him.

 If you're not interested in that person, why would you say "see you" to him?

 Xu Xi yelled wronged: "I just teased me casually, I didn't do anything, okay!"

 Xie Yunhan still had an indifferent expression, his eyes seemed to convey his thoughts: So you really want to do something?

 Xu Xi was completely defeated by him: "You know what kind of person I am. I can't control myself when I see beautiful men, but for you, I haven't touched any of the beauties in the harem! I can't get started! Touch, it's not too much to make a few words of teasing, right?"