Chapter 27

"Blame him for being too cute [Quick time travel]" Chapter 27 The attacking omega (3)
"Did you hear anything?" Ah Chun suddenly asked anxiously.

 Several omegas listened nervously, and Xia Li's face gradually turned pale: "... Zombie?"

 Soon, the zombie figure that appeared at the entrance of the supermarket confirmed their guess. Moreover, this zombie was different from the ones they had encountered before, and it rushed towards them at an extremely fast speed. The ear-piercing howl and the rotten smell of rotten flesh strongly stimulated everyone's nerves.

 Ah Chun screamed in horror, and the omega watched helplessly as the zombies were about to rush to them, but their brains went blank and the soles of their feet felt weak, unable to react at all for a while.

 "Separate and run!" Xu Xi called out the three people who were frozen, "Look for a shelf to cover!" After

 being reminded, the three immediately rushed in different directions with all their strength, and the zombies hesitated for a moment when they saw this, and then chose He chased after Wen Xiao.

 Wen Xiao's face was pale, and she gritted her teeth and ran towards the shelf where she could hide. However, Omega's physical fitness was limited. Seeing that the distance between the mutated zombies and him was getting shorter and shorter, Xu Xi suddenly staggered and fell to the ground. "Oops" sounded.

 Sure enough, the zombie was attracted by him, and gave up Wen Xiao, turned around and chased after him.

 Xu Xi got up quickly, and hid in the shelves with sharp movements. Although the zombies have evolved in speed, their intelligence level is still not good. They didn't expect to overthrow the shelves and catch people. Instead, they went around the shelves and played hide-and-seek with Xu Xi.

 It howled meaninglessly while shaking its head from side to side looking for its prey. Xu Xi glanced around quickly, and found that no one was paying attention to the situation here. She grabbed the shelf with her arms and tried her best, and jumped up to the top of the shelf as nimbly and lightly as a cat, without making a single movement.

 The zombie walked to the end of a row of shelves, but did not find the prey that had just escaped. When he was in a state of confusion, he heard someone greet him softly above his head: "Hey, handsome guy." The

 zombie raised his head subconsciously.

 Xu Xi smiled at him, and swung the ax over.

 "what--!!!"

 Xia Li and the others trembled violently. Hearing Xu Xi's scream, they thought that something had happened to him, so they poked their heads out in horror to check, but they saw Xu Xi running out while crying, holding a handful of dye in his hand. The bloody ax, at the foot is the head of the zombie brother just now.

 Xia Li was shocked, and hurried out to help Xu Xi who was on the verge of falling: "Little fish, what is this?"

 "It caught me just now, and it almost bit me. Focus on chopping, and when you open your eyes again...just..." Xu Xi broke down in tears as if he had been greatly frightened, and threw the ax tremblingly, "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

 " Xia Li didn't bother to think about whether there was something wrong, and quickly comforted him, "The zombie is dead!"

 At this time, Ren Feng finally came to rescue with a few people, and the zombie who saw the corpse was also stunned. Before he had time to inquire about the situation, Xu Xi had already seen the backbone's eyes light up, and ran over and plunged into his arms.