Chapter 99

"Blame him for being too cute [Quick time travel]" Chapter 99 Allowing you to share the day and night (2)
Xu Xi managed to calm down a bit, and when he looked at the target of this mission, he was immediately bombarded by the second wave of bombs-the target of his favorability was actually Lu Chao!

 "Isn't this a good thing? " the system said happily, "It just so happens that you like him, so it's logical to go after him, isn't it killing two birds with one stone?"

 Xu Xi closed her eyes.

 It's true that he likes Lu Chao, but he never dreamed of being with him.

 To him, Lu Chao is not only someone he likes, but also a person whom he respects very much. He built a shrine in his heart, put Lu Chao in it carefully, and occasionally took it out to think about it, or take a look at it from a distance, he was already very satisfied,and never dared to think about anything else.

 What's more, in the original world, although the mind has been very open, same-sex marriage has not yet reached the point of legalization. He likes boys, but Lu Chao may not like them. Lu Chao's stardom is bright, and Xu Xi will never allow himself to be stained by him.

 He had already prepared himself for the end of his life in solitude, but he never knew that the accident happened before he was old. Although the current world is a parallel world, Xu Xi's thinking is the same as before, and he didn't think about taking the opportunity to have something to do with Lu Chao. Unexpectedly, the target of the mission was Lu Chao, who was so overwhelmed by this accident that he almost didn't know what to do.

 In the chaos, the phone buzzed and vibrated, Xu Xi got up and went back to the living room, picked up the phone from the sofa, and found that the caller ID was "Sister Mei Qiao".

 Qiu Meiqiao is his manager in the original world, a strong woman in her thirties, she has been taking care of him since his debut, and has a very good relationship with him. Seeing an old acquaintance call at first, Xu Xi felt unrealistic, and suddenly, the vibration had stopped .

 Xu Xi was about to call back when the phone vibrated again. He answered the phone, but before he could speak, a woman's sweet and forceful voice came from the opposite side: "Why didn't you answer the phone just now? Didn 't you cry secretly by yourself?"

 Xu Xi laughed: "How is it possible? I have such a Cowardly?"

 "You better not." Hearing his relaxed voice, Qiu Meiqiao was slightly relieved, "Are you at home?"

 "Yes, yes."

 "Okay, I'll go over right now, I have something to tell you," Qiu Meiqiao said, "It's a good thing." After

 hanging up the phone, she started the car.

 She has brought many newcomers, Xu Xi is the most honest one, honesty is not suitable for this circle.

 This boy is actually very hardworking in acting, but he really has no talent. She has always been very stressed to be scolded like this after working hard, and it took a long time with the company's senior management before they agreed to give him one last chance.

 I hope this kid can catch it well.

 --There

 was a phone call just now, so that Xu Xi temporarily put away his chaotic thoughts and checked the progress of the world line. He was already confused during this period of time, and this was the worst period when he was scolded after "Peppermint Summer" was broadcast. During this period of time, he has been following Qiu Meiqiao's instructions, staying in the rental house all day long, waiting for the turmoil to subside.