Chapter 30

"Blame him for being too cute [Quick time travel]" Chapter 30 The attacking omega (6)
Wei Hao actually prefers Ah Chun's soft and delicate type, but the omega in front of him is too beautiful, and it's good to change his taste once in a while.

 "You have a hot temper, haven't you ever served an alpha?" Wei Hao stared at Omega's pretty face, and said viciously, "It seems that I have to let my brothers teach you well."

 Wei Hao winked, and his subordinate was a gray The alpha who made it understood, walked over with a wicked smile, and hugged Xu Xi up and put it on his shoulders!

 "Let me down!" Xu Xi cried and struggled, "Help!"

 "You beasts! Put him down!" Yu Hongguang couldn't bear it any longer. He came up to stop him, but was caught by two alphas, one on the left and one on the right. , was punched severely in the abdomen by Wei Hao, and immediately curled up in pain and fell to the ground.

 "Look at this group of people, don't let them come up with any tricks." Wei Hao said to the two alphas, "I'll do it for you when we're done."

 "Thank you, boss!" The two alphas laughed , Wei Hao couldn't wait to take Xu Xi away with the other two alphas, planning to find an empty place to enjoy this delicious meal.

 The difference in strength between beta and alpha is huge, everyone wants to save them but they are powerless, listening to the cries of that omega named Xiaoyu getting farther and farther away, it feels like a knife is cutting fire in my heart.  Before he could finish speaking, a strong force hit the back of his head from behind, the alpha passed out without saying a word, the other alpha turned pale with fright, before the gun in his hand was raised, it had already been shot by several black guns. The mouth aimed at the head, and suddenly froze and didn't dare to move.  "You just died." Jin Zheng yelled viciously, "You dog, how dare you point a gun at our people!"  Ren Feng's heavy eyes swept over the embarrassed crowd, and asked Yu Hongguang: "What's going on? "  I'll talk about the specific situation later," Yu Hongguang said in a hurry, "Boss, go save Xiaoyu first, he was taken away by Wei Hao's alphas!"  Ren Feng's face turned livid in an instant.  --  "哐--"

 It wasn't long before Xiaoyu joined them, but he was willing to risk his life to help them lure away the giant zombies. Now they watched him being bullied by these alphas who were inferior to pigs and dogs, but they couldn't do anything!

 Yu Hongguang struggled to get up from the ground, his red eyes were about to fight with these two alphas, when he suddenly saw a few familiar figures from the corner of his eye, he was overjoyed for a moment, and shouted hoarsely, "Boss!

 " Well," an alpha didn't even bother to turn his head back, and sneered, "That Ren Feng was killed by a zombie a long time ago, how could he return..."

 A storage room in the processing plant was roughly kicked open. The gray-haired alpha glanced around and felt that the environment was okay, so he threw the omega he was carrying on the ground.

 This beautiful omega cried so loudly all the way, they were so excited when they heard it, but they became quiet when they got to this deserted place, probably because they knew that no one would come to save him, and they already resigned themselves to their fate in despair.

 Wei Haorao stared at the omega with interest, and said maliciously, "Brother called, I can be gentle with you later." The

 three alphas all laughed obscenely.

 Xu Xi slowly stood up from the ground and flexed his knuckles: "Scream Dad, I can be gentle with you later." The

 three alphas were confused by Xu Xi's tough speech and forgot to respond for a while.