Chapter 100

"Blame him for being too cute [Quick time travel]" Chapter 100 Allowing you to share the day and night (3)
Zhao Ming stood in the corner, his eyes were wide open, and he had an expression of "what did I hear".

 What is brother Lu doing? ? ?

 Although Lu Chao often had a smile on his face and seemed quite easy-going , anyone who knew him a little knew that he was actually very lonely, and he had never been seen getting very close to anyone. Zhao Ming has been Lu Chao's assistant for four years, and there are countless people who have been close to him in The past, Brother Lu may have made him take the initiative to get close to him, but this is the first one in front of him!

 Zhao Ming's original impression of Xu Xi was that he was a handsome newcomer with sharp acting skills, so he didn't take it to heart at all. At this moment, he immediately cheered up and began to observe secretly.

 Xu Xi was caught in Lu Chao's smiling eyes, as if bewitched by the other party, he called "Senior Brother" in a daze, looking a little silly and a little obedient. Lu Chao gave a low "um", and the smile in his eyes deepened.

 These Scenes were dutifully captured by the follower brother into the camera. From the moment each guest entered the Founder Building, professional photographers followed and recorded their words and deeds, aiming to record the first meeting and interaction of the guests and provide material for future editing.

 Xu Xi and Lu Chao went to the twelfth floor of the building together, and entered the large conference hall designated by the program group. They came neither early nor late, and several guests had already come in the hall. Seeing them coming in, they all stood up and cast their gazes over.

 To be precise, it was cast on Lu Chao.

 "Oh my god, it's really Lu Chao!" A tall handsome young man was very excited, "What should I do, I want my autograph " , let's go together !

 "

 Everyone present was from the circle, even if they had no contacts before, they had heard of each other's names, let alone people like Lu Chao who stood at the top.Lu Chao also greeted everyone with a smile. One of them was Shidi Gu Liang, who was in his forties and had portrayed many classic TV drama characters. Lu Chao bowed slightly and called "Teacher Gu" when shaking hands.

 Lu Chao's high popularity and good reputation are not without reason. One of them is that he never plays big names, he is very polite to everyone, and he respects some outstanding senior artists in the circle

 . One. In contrast, this one is more transparent. Many people think his face is familiar, but they can't remember the name for a while.

 Xu Xi was not embarrassedeither, with a decent smile on his face, and a simple self-introduction without being humble or overbearing: "Hi, seniors, I am Xu Xi."The tall handsome guy who said he wanted to sign his autograph was still a little timid in front of Lu Chao, but when he saw Xu Xi, his eyes lit up and he rushed over, and hung his arms around his neck in a familiar way: "Hello, hello, I'm Tang Yu! Brother, are you still in school?"

 Xu Xi smiled: "I've already graduated from college."

 "Really?!" What did Tang Yu say, unbelievable, "You only look ten. The skin is so tender, how do you take care of it? Tell me the secret, I feel that my skin has been loose recently..."

 He hooked Xu Xi to the sofa, and another handsome guy joined him. Seeing Xu Xi's natural integration so quickly, Lu Chao smiled, didn't bother him, and chatted with Gu Liang in a low voice.

 After waiting for more than ten minutes, all ten guests arrived. The host Liang Hong made his debut, gave a welcome speech, and then introduced the competition system of "Super Partner": "This is a journey full of excitement and challenges, and it is also a fight that tests intelligence, physical strength, willpower and cooperation! During this period, we will travel to major tourist cities, and all of you here will also draw lots randomly to form super partners in groups of two, and join hands in a series of competitive pk!"