Chapter 19

"Blame him for being too cute [Quick time travel]" Chapter 19 The school bully must be good (8)
Song Jiayou scrolled down and saw several photos.

 The first one was on a tree-lined avenue in the school, he and Li Yan were walking side by side. The photo was taken secretly, and the photographer's skills are very average, but because of this, the most natural and moving scene was saved in the lens. Song Jiayou couldn't remember what time it was, but he could only see the warm morning sun in the photo passing through the branches and hitting Li Yan's pure black hair, and Li Yan was looking at him slightly from the side, his eyes were warmer than the sun.

 Only now did Song Jiayou notice that Li Yan looked at him like this.

 Suppressing his inexplicably restless heartbeat, he continued to look behind. The second picture is in the cafeteria. Li Yan rested his chin on one hand, with a lazy smile on his lips, and held a shrimp with chopsticks in the other hand, and was handing it to his mouth. And the self in the photo seems to be used to it, opening his mouth naturally, waiting to be fed unceremoniously.

 Song Jiayou blushed a little, why was it all secretly photographed? He glanced at the comments under the picture, and saw Yishui's "good pet" and "good Su".

 What does Sue mean?

 Before I could figure out why, the third photo caught my eye. He remembered this picture very clearly, it was Li Yan carrying him to the infirmary after he injured his foot in that basketball game. In the photo, Li Yan was walking with his back on his back, while looking back at him, his brows were tightly furrowed, and his lips were pursed into a line. Song Jiayou remembered that when Li Yan turned his head back, he was asking him "does it hurt?"

 The fourth photo was taken from the side and rear, Li Yan's face was not captured, but his movements could be seen - he was tying a scarf on Song Jiayou. He remembered this one more clearly because it happened the day before yesterday after school. The weather cooled down that day, Li Yan thought he was wearing thin clothes, so he insisted on taking off his scarf and wrapping it around him after a few steps from the teaching building to the school gate.

 There are thousands of replies under the photo.

 【Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh I exploded in place! ! If that's not love! ! ! ]

 [Damn it, I've long thought that these two have a romantic relationship! It actually made it real for me! ! Landlord 666]

 [Overbearing pampering elder brother Gong x soft and cute white rabbit younger brother Shou, I can't control my brain hole, the series has published three chapters, if you want to see Yanyou's colleagues, please click the link xxxxx below]

 【I'm going to be killed by Li Yansu! ! Why not my boyfriend! Well, I admit that Jiayou's younger brother is also very cute, or their brothers are more suitable for ww]

 [Wait, take a look at it, am I the only one standing in Song Jiayou's attack? ? Don't you think the wolf dog attack in the next year is also very interesting? ? ]

 [Upstairs I support you, I have always firmly believed that Li Yan is the one below...]

 [Pure passerby, after seeing these photos, I fell in love instantly. From today, I am also a member of the Yanyou Party! ]

 [...]

 There are so many comments that I can't finish it, but just these few pages, Song Jiayou's face is already blushing.

 Song Jiayou's thinking was like a wild horse galloping around the universe, and his brain became dizzy. While he thought this kind of thing was unbelievable, he didn't have the slightest dislike for this kind of statement. He even realized later that he read the whole post with a smile on his lips.