Chapter 38 Overbearing Apprentice Qiao Shizun

"Blame him for being too cute [Quick time travel]" Chapter 38 Overbearing apprentice Qiao Shizun (1)
The fourth world is still a cultivator.

 The protagonist, Zhao Yao, was born in a poor rural area with four younger siblings. There was a famine in the village one year, and the family couldn't afford to support so many children. His parents sold him to a rich family as a servant in exchange for a bag of rice. The owner of that family was tyrannical and beat, scolded and abused him frequently. Zhao Yao couldn't take it anymore and ran away secretly.

 It was in the snow on the side of the road that Fu Shenxue picked up the frozen and dying Zhao Yao back. That year, Zhao Yao was fourteen years old.

 Zhao Yao never thought that one day he would get involved with such a "big man". Fu Shenxue is a cultivator of immortals, who can fly with a sword. In the eyes of ordinary people, he is a fairy who can fly through the clouds. What's more, Fu Shenxue belongs to "Jingming Valley", one of the four famous sects of cultivation, and is the right arm of the valley owner Yin Mingjue. He is profound, and his medical skills are exquisite and superb, and he is a well-known figure in the entire cultivation world.

 Fu Shenxue's temperament is just like his name, such as Shenxue is lonely and indifferent, those who want to worship him as a teacher are like a crucian carp crossing the river, but he is too lazy to give alms.

 However, such a person actually accepted Zhao Yao, a country boy who came out of the mud, as an apprentice, how could he not surprise the jaws of everyone in Jingming Valley? At first, everyone thought that Zhao Yao was an unborn genius, but Fu Shenxue accepted him as his apprentice because of his roots. But unexpectedly, after Fu Shenxue brought him back to Jingming Valley, she didn't pay him any special attention, but only assigned him some chores of pruning the grass and trees, and left him alone.

 After a long time, everyone realized that maybe Fu Shenxue picked up Zhao Yao just out of compassion and couldn't bear to see a half-grown child freeze to death. So the envious eyes turned into contempt, and many disciples often mocked and bullied Zhao Yao because of his background, Fu Shenxue knew all this, but was always indifferent.

 Even so, Zhao Yao is still deeply grateful and respectful to Fu Shenxue. He knew in his heart that it was Master who saved him and gave him a place to stay, allowing him to have a bed to sleep and warm food to eat every day. He was already very content, and he never dared to expect anything else.

 Zhao Yao never gets tired of doing boring and complicated trivial tasks every day, holding a book of mental methods thrown to him by Fu Shenxue like a baby, studying hard, and talking to all kinds of rare birds and beasts raised in the valley to relieve boredom when he is bored. Happily spend day after day in Jingming Valley.

 He thought that his life would pass in such a peaceful and peaceful way, until one day four years later, he accidentally overheard the conversation between Yin Mingjue, the owner of the valley, and Fu Shenxue.

 Yin Mingjue: "He will be eighteen years old this year, and his bones and spirit veins have already grown. I have ordered people to search and collect other medicinal materials in recent years. Can we start refining them now?"

 Fu Shenxue: " Hmm."

 Yin Mingjue: "You have picked up such a rare pure yang physique, which shows that the heavens will help me. Miyuki, if this time I can greatly increase my skill and ascend to the top of the fairy head, My side will always be your place."

 Fu Shenxue stared at him and smiled softly: "Okay."

 He actually smiled.

 Zhao Yao popped up such an idea in a cold and numb mind.