Chapter 88

"Blame him for being too cute [Quick Transmute]" Chapter 88 Amorous (27)
Deathly silence.

 If there was warmth in his eyes, Xu Xi's body would have been burned with several holes.

 But he didn't hesitate, but looked directly in Xiao Yun's direction, and said, "There is no 'most' favorite. The only person I like is Xiao Yun."

 Xie Yunhan's fingers trembled, and Ao Shuo suddenly stood up, unable to Trembling with confidence: "Miao Miao, you-"

 "I don't remember a lot of things." Xu Xi interrupted him, "Sorry, maybe the things you mentioned did happen, but as far as I'm concerned, they don't. It's completely unfamiliar."

 "I only know Xiao Yun, and... I only like Xiao Yun." Xu Xi lowered her eyelashes, "I'm sorry.

 " With a faint tingling pain, I couldn't help thinking, if Ayun hadn't lost his memory, would he still be the one to choose? Then he despised himself again, what kind of man is worrying about gains and losses? Even if Ah Yun regains his memory in the future, Xiao Yun will definitely be the only one in his heart!

 The men each had their own thoughts. Although Xu Xi made a "choice", it was obvious that no one would back down or give up because of his words.

 Even the chosen Xiao Yun did not relax his vigilance at all, but was thinking about how to get these two wild men to leave as soon as possible.

 However, this is impossible. Let alone Xie Yunhan, he can speak when facing Xu Xi, but he seems to be dumb when facing other people, he doesn't bother to answer you a word, Xiao Yun's verbal attacks have no effect on him at all; Ao Shuo is even more so. Shameless, even though I have done something wrong before, I still have the cheek to stay, and I can't wait to be by Xu Xi's side every second: "Miao Miao, I was really wrong, I didn't realize that the rabbit spirit was a counterfeit Damn, I... Miao Miao, hit me, as long as you can vent your anger, you can hit me any way you want!"

 "What am I going to do if I hit you?" Xu Xi wanted to avoid him, "It's all over anyway."

 "You still Are you angry?" Ao Shuo insisted on stopping Xu Xi from leaving, "Do you hate me all the time? I'm sorry... I hurt you, made you sad, and bullied you like that... You hate me, too. It should."

 The man, who was nearly 1.9 meters tall, was even more handsome and powerful, but his expression was aggrieved. It made people find it funny, but they couldn't really get angry. Xu Xi sighed, and looked up at him: "I really don't hate you. It's just...'Miao Miao' once promised you, forgive me for not being able to keep it, because I really don't remember what you said. "

 "Don't remember at all?" Ao Shuo was not discouraged at all, and asked, "You used to like to stroke my hair very much, saying that my hair feels very comfortable to the touch, have you forgotten that too?"

 Xu Xi shook her head apologetically.

 "It's okay to forget, I'll help you remember the memories." Ao Shuo said, turning into a big black panther, stretching out his big head to hug Xu Xi. Xu Xi was unprepared, and was suddenly knocked down under the plum blossom tree by him. Not only did the leopard not retreat, but it rubbed most of its body against him, and actively put its head under his palm, begging to be petted. That posture is not like a majestic leopard, but more like a husky who is just inviting pets.

 The soft animal hair under his palm felt so good, Xu Xi couldn't hold back and licked it. Ao Shuo became agitated immediately, and with a low growl, he pressed Xu Xi to the ground and stuck out his tongue to lick Xu Xi's neck.

 As soon as Xiao Yun came out, he saw this scene, his eyes were reddened instantly, and after cursing, he let go of the long | spear fiercely, and stabbed at the big black panther with the momentum of thunder. The leopard leaped in the air and dodged it nimbly, and when it landed, it had returned to its human form, and with a "clang" sound it stuck at his feet, piercing deeply into the ground.