Chapter 72

"Blame Him Too Cute [Quick Transmute]" Chapter 72 Amorous (11)
The young man smiled, and there was still some coquettish and complaining on Qingjun's face: "I haven't seen you for three days, and brother A Miao doesn't recognize me?"

 Xu Xi thought quickly, and immediately figured it out, and said in surprise: "You are Have you entered adolescence?"

 "Yeah!" Zheyu nodded, his voice lost the original milky voice, it was very clear and pleasant, "How, my current appearance... Brother A Miao is still used to it Is it?" The

 young man's clear eyes stared at Xu Xi, with imperceptible tension and anticipation in his eyes. Xu Xi looked him up and down carefully, and couldn't help laughing: "It's not just that I'm used to seeing it, our Xiao Yu will be so handsome when he grows up!

 " Xu Xi is only half a head shorter, with a well-defined face, delicate eyebrows, and dark brown eyes like transparent amber, revealing a kind of cuteness and innocence. When staring at people with expectant eyes like this, no one can. Rejecting any of his requests, compared with the previous five or six-year-old Ruannuo Duanzi, the lethality has increased rather than decreased!

 Hearing Xu Xi's praise, the boy's eyes suddenly glowed with dazzling brilliance, and his face was filled with undisguised joy.

 He and Xie Yunhan have two completely different personalities. Xie Yunhan clearly cared about Xu Xi to the bottom of his heart, but he was always used to hiding his emotions, and always put on a cold and calm look. Because of this, whenever he was teased by Xu Xi out of control, and he couldn't help showing some real emotions, he would appear more precious and moving.

 But like Zhe Yu, he never hides his feelings, reveals his love, dependence, and trust for Xu Xi openly in the sun, puts all his love into his mouth, and sticks to him all the time, but Like a soft cotton candy, sweet to the heart.

 No one would dislike such a boy.

 "By the way, have you recovered from your illness?" Zhe Yu remembered the things he had been concerned about all along, and quickly pushed Xu Xi to sit on the chair, "I want to see you, but Doctor Liu won't let me."

 His tone was a little aggrieved, and with this face, it was very lethal. Xu Xi was busy trying to comfort her, ignoring other aspects, and without controlling her strength, she sat down on the hard wooden chair, her expression distorted for a moment, and she stood up again with a whoosh.

 Zhe Yu looked puzzled: "What's the matter?"

 Xu Xi tried to force a smile, thinking that she would be ashamed and thrown at her grandma's house, "It's nothing, but I was lying on the bed for too long when I was sick, and my whole body was a little stiff."

 After finishing speaking , he tried to maintain a normal expression, slowed down and sat up gently.

 Zhe Yu immediately said: "Then let me give you a massage!"

 Xu Xi hurriedly said, "No need!"

 He refused too decisively, Zhe Yu looked a little hurt, and the hand he just raised dropped down a little lonely.

 "Brother Ah Miao has been so kind to me. I have never been able to repay anything. Now that I have grown up a bit, I can't even do these little things for you...?

 " The black eyelashes drooped, casting a small shadow under the eyes.

 Xu Xi suddenly felt a pang of guilt, tangled for a long time and finally said: "Then... well, please trouble Xiaoyu." What a kid. Zhe Yu didn't give him a chance to repent, walked around behind him, touched his lower back with both hands and pressed hard. Xu Xi immediately snorted and almost jumped up from the chair again.