Chapter 108

"Blame him for being too cute [Quick time travel]" Chapter 108 Allowing you to share the day and night (11)
The guests present were crazy with joy.

 "Brother Fei, are you happy!" Tang Yu didn't think it was a big deal, and continued to gloat, "Someone is going to accompany you in women's clothing!" Not to

 mention, He Fei's mood is really much better, after all, such a shameful thing to do alone It will be embarrassing, but if someone is with you, it doesn't seem so unbearable!

 "So, which of you two will be the 'lady '?" Zhou Ying folded her arms to watch the show, while Mengmeng and Wang Wenxuan also covered her lips and laughed. To be honest, they actually wanted to see Lu Shen's female costume... Lu Chao didn't speak, but looked a little embarrassed and aggrieved for no reason, and just looked at Xu Xi silently.

 Thinking about that scene, it was simply too exciting hahahahahaha!

 Xu Xi and Lu Chao looked at each other.

 Being hit with a "whoosh", Xu Xi's heart suddenly softened.

 What a joke! How could he let his senior Brother dress up as a woman!

 Anyway, it's not like he hasn't done it before... In order to protect the image of his senior brother, he went all out!

 He said bravely, "I'll pretend!"

 Everyone laughed wildly again. Although they were disappointed that they couldn't see Lu Shen's female costume, Xu Xi's female costume is also very worth looking forward to! !

 After choosing the role to play, the five groups of partners were led by the staff to different dressing rooms, preparing for a complete "big transformation". Six professional judges and 500 public judges have already taken their seats, waiting with great anticipation for everyone to appear.

 About half an hour later, Tang Yu and Shen Jie took the lead, and the audience's eyes lit up immediately. Both of them are handsome guys with tall legs and long legs, and they are also model idols. temperament and demeanor. When they put on the clothes and hairstyles of anime characters, they don't feel awkward and weird at all, and they fit very well.Apparently, Tang Yu and Shen Jie also felt that he was not handsome enough, so before the photographer asked, he put on Naruto Sasuke's classic pose stinkingly.

 Then came Gu Liang and Zuo Yusheng. As everyone imagined, these two people are both beautiful in ancient costumes. Due to the age difference, one of them is an academy teacher and the other is a young scholar.Gu Liang is elegant and unrestrained, Zuo Yusheng is also Pian Pian's son, the master and apprentice stand together holding scrolls, as if leading people back to an ancient Confucian academy.  Hearing the admiration in the auditorium, Zuo Yusheng finally felt a little better.Because he didn't control his emotions well during the recording of the first episode, he was hacked very badly on the Internet, and his manager also scolded him for being stupid, and asked him to keep a low profile during the later recording, and don't be stupid again. Now that the game has finally been brought back, and thinking that the person who will be ridiculed by the crowd after the third episode airs will become Xu Xi, he feels very happy and can't help showing a sneer.

 What's so great about relying on wheat bran? It's time for you to be confused!

 After the third group of partners came out, there was a low exclamation from the audience.

 I saw Zhou Ying wearing a white prince's suit, a crown on his head, a silver sword on his waist, and a white cloak. His facial features were modified to become three-dimensional and handsome, with an unruly smile on his face, so handsome that it made all the girls present scream. !