Chapter 8

"Blame Him Too Cute [Quick Travel]" Chapter 8 Black Heart Lotus Evolves into White Moonlight (8)
Although what Xu Xi said was true, these evil spirits were not difficult to deal with, but there were too many of them, and the disciples of the Qingyun sect had to save a group of unarmed ordinary people in the county magistrate's mansion while they were fighting, so they were in a panic.

 Xu Xi chopped off the two bull-headed horse-faced monsters in half with one sword, and only heard a scream. It turned out that the magistrate Li was caught by some monsters because of his slow running, and was eaten alive.

 The wicked will be rewarded with evil.

 Yu Huayan's combat power was the highest among this group of people. The people in the county magistrate's mansion were not fools. They saw this umbrella and hid behind Yu Huayan one after another. Yu Huayan wanted to protect everyone well, so he couldn't help but feel powerless. He sensed that there was danger behind him, but he couldn't pay attention to it, so he could only prepare to bear the blow.

 The expected damage did not fall. Yu Huayan looked back after beheading an evil spirit, and his expression changed instantly-in desperation, it was Xu Xi who blocked the blow for him, and the evil spirit's arm was shot After taking a bite, the wound was corroded by ghost energy and slowly began to turn black.

 The ghost energy penetrated into the body along the wound, and it seemed to have the effect of paralyzing the nerves. Xu Xi's body softened, and Yu Huayan held him into his arms.

 System: "...Why did you fall again?"

 Xu Xi said confidently, "It's easy to use."

 System: "..." Speechless.

 Yu Huayan looked at the comatose person in his arms, and a surge of anxiety and anger that he hadn't experienced for many years surged into his heart. In an instant, he broke through the eighth layer of the "Qingyun Jue", and the long sword in his hand was blazing with brilliance.

 --When

 Xu Xi woke up, everything was settled. Yu Huayan activated the protagonist's halo, and after suddenly breaking through the eighth floor, his cultivation base skyrocketed again. Gods blocked and killed gods and ghosts, and killed the remaining monsters in one pot.

 Liu Qingshan's case was reported to the higher-level government, and there was an answer soon. Although Li Dawei died, the people who sent him to investigate all the bad things he did were found out. All the unjust cases were also vindicated one by one, and the relatives of the deceased were all comforted and compensated.

 It's just that Liu Qingshan is sighing. Also in the capital, the son of the old man Zhang denied his father for the sake of glory, but Liu Qingshan gave up his boundless future, and even risked his own life, just to avenge his relatives.

 It's a pity that he hated too deeply and used the wrong method. But on Huangquan Road, at least I can reunite with my parents and my sister's family.

 The disciples of Qingyunmen were more or less injured in the battle, so Yu Huayan led the crowd to find an inn in the city to stay temporarily, and sent a letter to Qingyunmen to explain what happened and the results of the treatment, and reported that he would wait for the brothers to heal their injuries After reorganization, set off to go back.

 When Xu Xi was injured, he pretended to be in a coma for Bo sympathy. Who would have thought that he really passed out later on? The ghost was very poisonous. Although Yu Huayan had already used his internal force to force out the toxin for him, it still hurt his body after all. . He woke up after sleeping for a day and a night, feeling exhausted and having a high fever.