Chapter 52 The Ex-Husband Who Took Down the Iceberg

"Blame him for being too cute [Quick time travel]" Chapter 52 The ex-husband who took down the iceberg (1)
"Did you tell me in the third post-apocalyptic world?" During the transmission, the system suddenly said, "If there is any exciting scene coming up in the future, I will give you a notice first?"

 Xu Xi felt a deep feeling unknown.

 "It might be a bit exciting later," the system said sincerely, "Be prepared mentally."

 Before Xu Xi had time to continue asking, the transmission was completed. He first felt a burst of top-heavy weightlessness, and When he opened his eyes, he found that half of his body had just fallen off a bridge, and there was an unknown depth of river water more than ten meters below.

 "I am!" Xu Xi instinctively hooked his toes to the bridge guardrail at the very moment, delaying his falling body for a moment, and then a few passers-by came running over loudly, dragging his legs with all their might waist, dragging him back to the ground.

 "What's going on, young man!" An uncle about forty years old said in shock, "You are so young, why do you want to jump into the river!"

 "Exactly!" Another aunt patted her chest and exhaled heavily, "You Almost scared me to death just now! You said you young people, how can you have worse psychological endurance than us old guys? What should I do!"

 Another young woman looked at him worriedly, and asked kindly : "Did something happen to you? Do you need to call the police for you?"

 "Thank you uncle, aunt, and this sister," Xu Xi bowed deeply to them, with an apologetic expression on his face, "I was just impulsive, and I regretted jumping down, thanks to you for helping me. Thank you very much !"

 "That's right, "The uncle said, "There is no hurdle that cannot be overcome, so don't be stupid again in the future!"

 Xu Xi nodded solemnly, and several enthusiastic people left after seeing that the young man seemed to have recovered.

 "It's really exciting," Xu Xi wiped off the cold sweat that broke out on his head just now, "If it's any closer, I can pass directly through death." The

 system coughed guiltyly, and quickly sent the world line to Xu Xi.

 The person Xu Xi possesses is called Jiang Ning. His father is a local real estate tycoon in T City, with assets worth hundreds of millions. Jiang Ning was born with a golden spoon in his mouth. All he wanted was to spoil his father's money . But Jiang Ning has a very deceptive face, and her eyes are always full of innocence and innocence, like a deer from the depths of the forest, accidentally wandering into the world by mistake, making people feel pity when they see it . Jiang Ning has a good personality and is very generous to her friends, so she is well-known in the circle.

 Jiang's father met Shen Wencheng, a high school classmate, when he was attending a banquet. Shen Wencheng has recently encountered a bottleneck in the company's development, and he is anxious and desperate. a nobleman.

 Jiang's father refused immediately because of his bad friendship with his classmates. Later, after learning about Shen Wencheng's situation, he made an unexpected discovery. Moreover, Shen Mu is upright and upright, quite a gentleman, and everyone who has come with him contact is full of praise for his character and style.  Jiang's father has always felt a lot of headaches for his son. It's okay to be idle all day long, and he doesn't know how to learn. Anyway, the family's great fortune will not be ruined for a while, but Jiang Ning actually came out to him, saying I like men!  Although same-sex marriage had been legalized not long ago, Jiang's father still could not accept that the Jiang family would end like this.