Chapter 55

"Blame him for being too cute [Quick time travel]" Chapter 55 The ex-husband who took down the iceberg (4)
Although Shen Mu put Xu Xikang into the car out of humanitarianism, it was impossible for him to have such a good attitude towards this cheating ex-husband, so he hastily left him on the back seat of the car and ignored it.

 Xu Xi lay there with his eyes closed, as if he fell asleep soon, but the alcohol had too much stamina, his face was flushed from the heat, and his stomach felt uncomfortable. .

 The system couldn't help being a little worried. It heard that excessive drinking can lead to alcohol poisoning. In severe cases, it could even be life-threatening. It was about to wake Xu Xi up to ask him about his condition, but he saw that the other party was still drunk and sleeping Looking unconscious, he moved his fingers slightly, hooked his mobile phone out of the down jacket, and quietly hid it behind a pillow on the back seat.

 System: "..." The

 longest road I have ever seen is the routine of my host.

 Shen Mu lives in Jiuzhou Garden, which is a mid-to-high-end residential complex in T City, with a quiet environment and high security. Because she lived alone, Shen Mu bought a house of more than 120 square meters at that time, which was enough for her own living, but it would look deserted when it got bigger.

 Parked the car in the underground garage, Shen Mu got out of the car and went to the back seat of the car, patted Xu Xi not so gently to wake him up: "Get up, we're here."

 Xu Xi said "Oh" unresponsively, slowly I got out of the car, just took a step, my legs softened, and I fell on the ground without moving.

 Shen Mu: "..."

 He took a few deep breaths, tightened his lips and pulled Xu Xi up from the ground, put one arm on his shoulder, carried him upstairs with half support, took out the key and opened the door. door.

 The house type is three bedrooms and two living rooms, one bedroom is a guest room, Shen Mu directly threw Xu Xi on the bed in the guest room, didn't even take off his down jacket, threw the quilt on him, and left after making sure he wouldn't die from the cold.

 After Shen Mu closed the door and went out, the quilt on the bed moved, Xu Xi sat up, took off the down jacket by herself, and quickly retracted it.

 System: "...Are you not drunk?"

 "It's okay," Xu Xi closed her eyes, "I just don't feel well in my stomach."

 When Xu Xi first entered the entertainment industry, he didn't have any background or support. He obtained all the resources by himself, which required him to deal with directors and investors in the wine market. Some people appreciate Xu Xi's appearance and ability and are willing to use him, but there are not a few people who want to lure him with malicious intentions. After a long time, Xu Xi developed an ability to keep her mind clear no matter how much she was poured at the banquet, no matter how uncomfortable her body was.

 Many people praised him for his innate capacity to drink a thousand cups without getting drunk, but no one knew that he just didn't dare to get drunk.

 Xu Xi covered her stomach with one hand, curled herself into a ball, and slowly fell asleep.

 --Early

 the next morning, Shen Mu came out of the room and saw Xu Xi was already in the living room. Seeing Shen Mu, he immediately stood up from the sofa, holding a piece of folded square cloth in his hand, the pattern looked like a bed sheet.

 "Mr. Shen." Xu Xi seemed a little nervous when facing Shen Mu, and unconsciously pinched the bed sheet tightly with her fingers, "Thank you very much yesterday."