Chapter 18 - Training Camp

We eagerly took the school coach to our Training Camp, it was a long ride but we had arrived shortly after noon. Once we got there, the class was introduced to The Pussycats an awesome group of heroes who instructed us on what was to come. Everyone began to retreat back to the bus once they realised we had to make our way through a dangerous forest, most likely, not making it to the other side until late evening. Mineta even grabbed on to my leg begging me to take him home.

I shook him off and hit him hard on the head.

"Ew dude get the hell off me!!!"

"Oh yeah!!!!! Y/N! You can teleport right? Can't you just make a gate to the other side!?" Kirishima asked me.

"Yeah!! This'll be easy! We can all just walk right through to the other end!" Kaminari joined in.

"Oooo this sounds like a great plan I love it!" Hagakure replied

"Uh guys..."

"Sorry to disappoint but.. Uh well, I've never actually been here before and I can only teleport to places I remember really well."

The entire class sighed heavily rendering me as useless. We had no other choice.

After a long, turbulent journey through the woods we found ourselves overexerted from exhaustion. I quite honestly believed I might pass out any given second. The class was then informed we were to make our own dinner, I was surprised to find that Bakugou is actually a really good cook, despite not being able to light a fire. I had to teleport home and back just to pick up a lighter.

The evening draws on, both classes 1A and 1B joined together to partake in a game in the woods of who can scare eachother the most. A lot of the other groups got sent in before us, I paired up with Uraraka and Tsu-chan, Mina and my other friends had extra studying to do after failing their exams.

~ Flashforward <

"What? They're after Bakugou?" I asked questioningly to Midoriya, he was pretty beat up.

Me, Ochako and Tsu-chan had just encountered a villian ourselves - Himiko Toga. She was oddly fascinated by Uraraka, which was pretty unsettling but she managed to get away.

Shortly after we had bumped into Deku, Todoroki and Shoji. They then filled us in on everything that has happened with Dark Shadow and how Bakugou was being targeted by The League of Villians.

"Why would they be after Bakugou-kun?" I looked around to meet his eyes but they were nowhere to be seen.

"But Bakugou isn't here..." Uraraka states.

"Tokoyami- He isn't either..." I noticed.

"Hahaha!" The taunting of laughter is heard from above. Mr Compress.

His hands held two silver pearl-like marbles, I made note of him placing them into his left-hand pocket.

"Got what we came here for, decided to snag the bird too, it was an impulsive decision but his power could come in handy nonetheless." He taunted.

Two of my friends had been taken away. I liked Tokoyami, he was a good guy. As for Bakugou... They were personally after him, there were intentions behind it. I didn't know how to feel about that, if I'm honest I was scared. I can't begin to imagine how he must feel. Without any time to think we were forced to create a make-shift plan and chase after him.
Todoroki created a giant ice wall hoping to prevent the perpetrator from getting away.
Uraraka made Deku weightless allowing him to plummet through the air, Todoroki propelling himself forward with his ice not too far behind. Frozen with fear I struggled to move, they had taken Bakugou, my brain was slow in processing the situation and how I felt about it all.

"Y/N AREN'T YOU GONNA DO SOMETHING!?" Ochako shouts, clearly distressed.

Todoroki turns to look back, his eyes meeting mine, they narrowed.

I looked towards Uraraka, rather distressed myself.

"I- I don't know what to do." I could feel tears beginning to well up in my eyes.

I hadn't encountered The League of Villains. before. I'd started U.A a little after the Sports Festival, that Toga girl had scared me enough, I felt unprepared to even deal with the rest.

She looked back at me wide-eyed at a loss for response.

"Y/N we're counting on you!" I heard Todoroki's voice in the distance.

"Tokoyami's counting on you!" He paused to take a deep breath.

"Bakugou's counting on you!!!!" His voice bellowing through the woods.

His words managed to pierce through my own doubt and fear.

"You are weak." I'll never forget when Katsuki had told me that and how absolutely crushed I'd felt. Yet he was right, I always did crumble in the eyes of a villain an. But I will no longer. My body moved at a speed that felt faster than light, I'd caught up with Mr Compress in almost an instant.

Todoroki and Deku found themselves mesmerised by the sheer speed I had managed to...

"Give them back." I said.

My heart pounding, my anxious thoughts were trembling, my body was shaking, yet my voice sounded calm, collected and rather intimidating. I punched the villain as hard as I could, my fist meeting the material of his mask, causing a long rippling crack across it. I had knocked him backwards and caught him off guard, but it was nowhere near enough.

"You naughty girl, you've ruined my mask!" He shouts with a slight comedic tone even given the situation.

"And who might you be? Hmmmm?" He asks.

"Not seen your pretty face before... Interesting."

He continued to dance through the sky making it more difficult for us to catch up to him.

That's when it hit me. I'm the only one who didn't participate in the U.A. Sports Festival. Therefore, I was the only member from the Hero Course whose powers hasn't been broadcasted to the majority of Japan. This meant, The League of Villain's weren't aware of who I was yet or what my quirk was either.

A feeling of worry began to consume me. He continued to taunt the others, speedily on an escape route through the air. Then we overheard him, he was in communication with The League. I couldn't hear fully what he was saying, but he mentioned 'acquired the target' and to meet at the 'collection point.' We had no time to waste.