Chapter 41 - I'm Fine

Chapter 41:

Upon delivering the key to Interstellar for a comprehensive investigation, she quickly returned us to the U.A. dorms. Hagakure had sustained injuries, breaking her right arm and left leg, confining her to bed temporarily. Although her injuries didn't warrant a hospital stay, Recovery Girl paid a visit to her room to ensure her well-being. Grateful for her safe return, I remained by her side, providing support and holding her hand throughout everything.

"You should get some rest dear, you'll feel much better in the morning." Recovery Girl stated before leaving the room.

"You okay?" I squeezed her hand.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Just a bit shaken up to be honest...Thank you for everything today Y.N."

"Of course, I'm here for you no matter what Toru... We're in this together."

I smiled, leaving the room to let her get some rest. After closing the door behind me, I caught Bakugou in the corridor.

"Hey, Did something happen?" He asked, his tone carrying a sense of worry.

"Oh well.. Uh-"

"I just seen Recovery Girl walking down here a couple minutes ago."

"Toru... She got injured today at our hero studies."

"Oh shit. What happened?"

"We got caught up with the league of villains.." I averted his gaze, not quite wanting to open up about that right now.

"Are you okay?"

"Huh? Oh yeah. I'm fine."

Approaching me, he halted right in front, lifting his hand to gently cradle my face. I blushed intensely, causing him to realise what he was doing and withdraw his hand in response.

"You sure?" His eyes shrouded in concern, he picked up my wrist checking for injuries.

"I- Yeah. Well, my uh- Leg hurts a little, I think I twisted it." I said shyly.

His eyes widened.

"Your leg? Where does it hurt? Did you tell Recovery Girl?" He asked, a hint of panic in his voice.

"Oh no, it's not that big of a deal."

Bakugou's face shifted from concern to determination. He seized my wrist and started pulling me down the corridor.

"Bakugou? What are you doing?"

"Taking you to Recovery Girls office."

"Oh.. No really I'm fine, it's probably just a sprain."

"I don't care about whatever the fuck you say. You're getting it looked at." He responded adamantly and then came to a halt, clenching his jaw whilst he turned back to me.

"Well I guess it makes sense for you to teleport there."

"Oh Bakugou.. After today I'm so drained I don't think I have it in me to construct a teleport right now."

It was true. I felt so exhausted all I wanted was to go curl up in bed. He let out an aggressive sigh, rolling his eyes.

"You're fucking kidding me?"

Bakugou continued to drag me by the wrist and down the corridor. We then reached the living room, bumping into Kirishima along our way to the front door.

"Oh hey guys- is uh.. Everything okay?" He asked questioningly with a smile.

"Oh this-" I looked back & forth between Katsuki & Ejiro. Then back down, at the way Bakugou's hand was gripped onto my wrist, something inside made a deep blush rise to my face.