Chapter 22 - U.A. Dorms

~ hello everyone! ~

finally we're getting to the GOOD bit ^_^  i'm sorry if the past couple of chapters are more similar to the show but i needed it for context to the rest of the story, hope you enjoy! :D

Chapter 22

All my worries had been put to bed, Bakugou was finally reunited with Class 1A. Although, I'd seen his face that night, watching All Might's fight against One for All wasn't easy. I knew how much All Might meant to him, the project we worked on together made that very clear. He admired All Might more than anyone.

Bakugou had been through a lot recently, but he wasn't one to talk about it. I wanted to be there for him, but in all honesty, I didn't know how.

We had just moved into the U.A dorms, the school claimed this was for our safety and we were all looking forward to it. Mina suggested having a bedroom contest which sounded like a lot of fun, I noticed Bakugou took himself off to bed early. After an enjoyable evening of seeing everyone's bedrooms, the contest was concluded with Sato winning, his cakes were just divine... Although I guess that had nothing to do with his bedroom haha!

Shortly after Uraraka had asked Myself, Deku, Todoroki, Iida, Kirishima & Momo to meet her outside. I was a little unsure what was going on. We met up with Tsu-chan and she opened up to us about her feelings on saving Katsuki, it was actually pretty awkward. Personally, I had a hard time agreeing with her. She stated how it was against the rules so our actions were those of criminals, but in my eyes we were saving our friend from a horrific situation. That very action was more of a hero than a villain. Even so, it was hard seeing her cry, we all felt pretty bad so with an apology we were able to make amends. After heading back inside Mina suggested that we held a 'Class 1-A Movie Night!' to commemorate our living together.

After preparing popcorn and setting everything up in the living room half the class came together to watch a film in our new home.

"Isn't Bakugou coming?" Mina asked.

"Hahah no... He said the bedroom contest was lame and a movie night sounded even worse." Kirishima replied.

"But this is our first night all together in the dorms! It's important! Kirishima GO and GET him!"

"I can't go and get him! It's 8PM! He's probably asleep."

"AT 8PM!?" I laughed.

"I know right?" He smiled.

Kirishima then proceeded to go upstairs to find him, a few moments later a very miserable, moody looking Bakugou emerged to join everyone in the living room.

"Ahhh so you have come to join us!" Mina happily exclaimed.

"Only because shitty hair dragged me down here!" He yelled, pointing at an awkwardly smiling Kirishima.

"Just put the fucking movie on so it can be over and done with. I wanna go back to bed." He huffed.

Bakugou moodily slouched into the seat next to me. Jirou glanced at him, smirking at me. I wasn't too sure what that was about. I can't remember what film we decided to watch because I was feeling pretty exhausted after the past couple of days. I finally felt at peace enough to sleep, within the first long minutes of the movie, I struggled to keep my eyes open, giving into exhaustion and quickly fell asleep.

Unaware of how much time had passed, I was abruptly awoken by the sound of yelling.

"HEY!! I'M NOT SOME GODDAMN FUCKING PILLOW YOU KNOW!"

I slowly opened my eyes to the commotion.

"Huh? What? I-"

l then came to the realisation that my head was leaning against Bakugou's shoulder and felt my body jolt up. My eyes met with a moody glare and a dust of pink across Bakugou's cheeks.